Sequoyah vs Polk County

slobber knocker

Come on if you dont know who this is your pretty dumb. (Well if you went to polk atleast!!!) But Like I said Polk better come out strong to stop the Chiefs. For the Chiefs will be looking for a win to get into the playoffs!!! But anyways Tank you need to come to LJ's Friday night!!

Ok boys this is football talk not partying talk. Polk wins big over the chiefs. Its good to see you back undertaker maybe they'll let you stay for a little while this time. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok boys this is football talk not partying talk. Polk wins big over the chiefs. Its good to see you back undertaker maybe they'll let you stay for a little while this time. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What who said anything bout party? But I do agree on him staying for a little while

What who said anything bout party? But I do agree on him staying for a little while

You know what i am talking about more2hate. haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe ol Cody Price will put up some big yardage.

You know what i am talking about more2hate. haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe ol Cody Price will put up some big yardage.

Oh NO!! You said his name!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I dont think he will do much since #35 is back in the swing of things. And the #24 needs to hold on to the ball more and dont throw any more picks! He stats are crazy! In a bad way of course! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Oh NO!! You said his name!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I dont think he will do much since #35 is back in the swing of things. And the #24 needs to hold on to the ball more and dont throw any more picks! He stats are crazy! In a bad way of course! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

If you go to Polks game every Friday you know #24 does more right than he does wrong. Every player has a rough night. When we played Meigs last Friday every player from top to bottom looked off. I had seen great improvement every week in OUR qb, He looked very sharp in the game against Howard. I know the Team supports him and can't wait to see all of them playing Friday.

ok ladies here it is.. jug you can't believe anything stephen says even if you see it... and bo is on here but he wouldn't tell me his name and if he is going to play for the navy then i'm going semi-pro.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. this thread has come to nothing!!! the other one was much better.... and tank get real man.. those were the guys we have played with since the cutters, they were the starters and they won awards and all that... not to add that you didn't even play defense, but they did twice as good as the next guys could have... we won 7 ball games with them in... and we were close in every game but the last one... if you are gonna lash out at somone making a mistake then do it all the way across the board, i had some pretty big mistakes last year that could have been prevented, but i would like to see you try to play safety.. just like i wouldn't imagine playing takle or guard.... so don't think all that cause you or me couldn't have done any better at LB.... and to further this chat talk to me at the game friday... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this years team is doing great and sure they have messed up but so did all of us.... just cause it was close against meigs doesn't mean that sequoyah can beat us... they are doing better than we did last year so far... and they are growing better as a team every game...

if you wanna chat back and forth text each other... or IM each other... lets just try to keep it as close to the football game as possible...

and to that point.. polk will probably come out a little slow against seq. (as does most polk teams)..if seq. can keep it close the whole game i will be impressed, they just don't have the "tools" polk has year after year... but in the 90's seq was a good team...maybe this year will be a good step for their program, i would like to see the teams in our region get more competitive... anyway i see polk pulling away in the second half though... good luck wildcats and GATA!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

alright everyone i know i have been dissin these ex lb but it is only because i know that starkiller is bo...lol ive been doin it on purpose im not bein serious bo was a great ball player he is my friend but i do know that is him for a fact i've been told this by like 5 or 6 different people i was just joking guys i didnt mean any of it so everyone calm down...i said those things just to see if he would say anything...everyone CALM DOWN. Bo really was one of the best linebackers i have seen to be honest and i do respect him. I dont like what he is sayin about POLK on here but it dont bother me. I didnt mean any of it though

BO is STARKILLER

Hmmm all this talk I hear about Sequoyah gonna give Polk a hard time and get the upset......As you hear from Mr. Corso, Not so fast my friend!! This could have a chance of happening at Sequoyah, but not at home. Polk will take care of business Friday in my opinion. They had some mistakes last week at Meigs, but those should be taken care of this week. I'm sure I'll see you all at the game. Those of you that know me know where I'll be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

alright everyone i know i have been dissin these ex lb but it is only because i know that starkiller is bo...lol ive been doin it on purpose im not bein serious bo was a great ball player he is my friend but i do know that is him for a fact i've been told this by like 5 or 6 different people i was just joking guys i didnt mean any of it so everyone calm down...i said those things just to see if he would say anything...everyone CALM DOWN. Bo really was one of the best linebackers i have seen to be honest and i do respect him. I dont like what he is sayin about POLK on here but it dont bother me. I didnt mean any of it though

BO is STARKILLER

aww..looks like somebody done gone and stuck his foot in his mouth....sequoyah by 14 dudes. last year's linebackers were so much better than this year's LB's its RIDICULOUS. just sayin. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS CHIEFS....... HIT EM IN THE MOUTH EVERY SINGLE PLAY... I'M A CHARGERS FAN BUT,,,,, I LIKE THE CHIEFS TOO....... GOOD LUCK...

WELL LETS SEE WE WILL BE READY FOR THE CHIEFS AND LOOKING FOWARD TO STOMPING ON YOUR CHARGER FIELD LIKE YALL DONE TO US LAST YEAR. WITH OUT THAT QB AND THE OTHER DUMB!!! YOU GUYS WANT HAVE A CHANCE . THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH DICIPLINE YOU GUYS HAVE ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM YOUR TO TOP PLAYERS GOT MAD AND LEFT THE FILD WITH 4 MINUTES TO GO. HOW STUPIED CAN YOU BE. WELL COACH DAVIS AND THE YOUNG WILDCATS ARE READY THIS WEEK AND WILL BE READY THE NEXT. ARE COACHING STAFF HAS BEEN WAITING ON THIS. THATS WHY ARE DEFENSE HAS NOT GAVE UP ANY POINTS IN 4 GAMES. DO YOU CHARGER FANS REMEMBER THE LAST 7 YEARS PRIOR TO LAST? WELL ITS TIME FOR THE WILDCAT TO TAKE OVER THE HILL AGAIN. GO WILDCATS, COACH DAVIS, AND THE WILDCAT FANS. LETS BRING THE HOUSE THIS YEAR WILDCAT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm all this talk I hear about Sequoyah gonna give Polk a hard time and get the upset......As you hear from Mr. Corso, Not so fast my friend!! This could have a chance of happening at Sequoyah, but not at home. Polk will take care of business Friday in my opinion. They had some mistakes last week at Meigs, but those should be taken care of this week. I'm sure I'll see you all at the game. Those of you that know me know where I'll be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hate lee corso!!!! he gets on my nerves... but it is hard to bet against polk at home in the "den", and your right seq. would have a better chance if it was at the "chop house", then they could wet the field and everything (like last year).. but yeah i say your right polk will take care of things.. and yes we ALL know where you will be, right beside BUNNY a.k.a SLEDGE a.k.a OLE BLUE.. and if you see him before the game tell him it ain't DAY time anymore for me... is it true seq. has a three game win streak???

WELL LETS SEE WE WILL BE READY FOR THE CHIEFS AND LOOKING FOWARD TO STOMPING ON YOUR CHARGER FIELD LIKE YALL DONE TO US LAST YEAR. WITH OUT THAT QB AND THE OTHER DUMB!!! YOU GUYS WANT HAVE A CHANCE . THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH DICIPLINE YOU GUYS HAVE ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM YOUR TO TOP PLAYERS GOT MAD AND LEFT THE FILD WITH 4 MINUTES TO GO. HOW STUPIED CAN YOU BE. WELL COACH DAVIS AND THE YOUNG WILDCATS ARE READY THIS WEEK AND WILL BE READY THE NEXT. ARE COACHING STAFF HAS BEEN WAITING ON THIS. THATS WHY ARE DEFENSE HAS NOT GAVE UP ANY POINTS IN 4 GAMES. DO YOU CHARGER FANS REMEMBER THE LAST 7 YEARS PRIOR TO LAST? WELL ITS TIME FOR THE WILDCAT TO TAKE OVER THE HILL AGAIN. GO WILDCATS, COACH DAVIS, AND THE WILDCAT FANS. LETS BRING THE HOUSE THIS YEAR WILDCAT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would reply to this but its not that time yet... great team spirit, but my friend it is a little early for that.. be patient just about 4 more days then that game will come... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ...