Giles County Offensive Line

mrbobcat

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles Co. has a very good offensive front. Motts and Strickland are two outstanding players. Christopher at tight end is a great blocker. Birdsong was also very good for them earlier in the year. I don't know if he's back or not but he has to be noted.

They will face their steepest challenge this week against David Lipscomb. #79 and #35 are a couple of very good ones for the Mustangs defense in their monster front.

I know last year Giles tried to come out and bully them by doing some Stack-I stuff. I wounder will O'Connor's plan of attack this time around involve unleashing Bo Wallace and letting him throw it all over the yard.

birdsong is back.....on d line...With the passing thing....i really dont know the depth of the recievers or which Bo will show up....The Page game wasn't all that impressive... showed weakness in Bo and Page gained my full respect for their heart... but back to the Giles o-line....they are pretty tough...and motts can catch....ha ha....

birdsong is back.....on d line...With the passing thing....i really dont know the depth of the recievers or which Bo will show up....The Page game wasn't all that impressive... showed weakness in Bo and Page gained my full respect for their heart... but back to the Giles o-line....they are pretty tough...and motts can catch....ha ha....

i believe that they have the depth at receiver and bo can play confidently, however dl's secondary is extremely good.

wallace, newton, and watson will need to be on their best games for the passing game to work.

the option is the key, i think, to beating lipscomb...think about 2006 when dunavant ran all over them in the playoffs...with a torn up knee.

i believe that they have the depth at receiver and bo can play confidently, however dl's secondary is extremely good.

wallace, newton, and watson will need to be on their best games for the passing game to work.

the option is the key, i think, to beating lipscomb...think about 2006 when dunavant ran all over them in the playoffs...with a torn up knee.

Depth is more than 3 players in my book....especially in a team that uses the spread so much.....and in 06 with the whole option thing....Dunavant was a freak athlete faster than Bo is right now... and tougher hands down no Disrespect to Bo or anything but I believe Dunavant had more "want to" than he does seeing as that was his last chance for victory....Bo still has 1 more year i do believe Bo will be more of a Dunavant in a year ...more mature, stronger, and he will prolly have a better sense of urgancy...its different your senior year.