The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

I kno I made several grammer errors in that last post but I'm posting all this from my phone so bare with me.

But I wanted to reply to Tone's post.

You want Corp to get his props, and that's very understandable. I'll be the first to do so, but hating on another player who is his teammate and who he is gonna have to work with to make some noise isn't the way to do it.

That's goin to do nothing but hurt the team. I sure hope Corp doesn't think like that, they sure didn't act like they had any problems tonight.

I'm not in no position to tell you what to post or anything like that because I'll be the first to tell you I think their coach is terrible. All I'm saying is think about it.

And I will promise you one thing about Teddy, all he wants to do is win, bottom line.

i agree with that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well man its very simple that derek seagroves and kevin butner are the ones 2 talk about.....butner is the best hustler in tennessee just watch the kid and you will see...and for seagroves , he can just shoot the lights out and he is just a stud him and kevin both....and marion has not come close to franklin EVER.....

well man its very simple that derek seagroves and kevin butner are the ones 2 talk about.....butner is the best hustler in tennessee just watch the kid and you will see...and for seagroves , he can just shoot the lights out and he is just a stud him and kevin both....and marion has not come close to franklin EVER.....

It really amazes me how a region of this state that sends no teams to sectionals, no teams to states and hasn't won a district or region title can get so much coverage...plus the coaching over there looks like junior pro. I will say that if you take away Mark, John Cherne and Kevin Templeton the coaching here in Chattanooga is not that much better.

grundy's best all-around athlete in my opinion isn't even playing: boo shrum... and as for franklin they lost by 3 last year, you gotta be from palmer lol

grundy's best all-around athlete in my opinion isn't even playing: boo shrum... and as for franklin they lost by 3 last year, you gotta be from palmer lol

Alumni is right, first game of the year last year Marion and Franklin had a battle and Marion eventually lost by 3. I was at that game and Henegar and Guyear both played lights out and Henegar shut Stovall down.

I also agree with Alumni about Boo Shrum. The kid is a beast, he's jus mean as a rattlesnake. Another person from Grundy to look out for is Kreh Partin, I look for him to have a big year.

I kno I made several grammer errors in that last post but I'm posting all this from my phone so bare with me.

But I wanted to reply to Tone's post.

You want Corp to get his props, and that's very understandable. I'll be the first to do so, but hating on another player who is his teammate and who he is gonna have to work with to make some noise isn't the way to do it.

That's goin to do nothing but hurt the team. I sure hope Corp doesn't think like that, they sure didn't act like they had any problems tonight.

I'm not in no position to tell you what to post or anything like that because I'll be the first to tell you I think their coach is terrible. All I'm saying is think about it.

And I will promise you one thing about Teddy, all he wants to do is win, bottom line.

I never understand the real reason that you hate the coaches here unless it is because one of your buds left you or the fact that here he is not made over like some sort of god ...don't get me wrong he is a great kid and great athelete and not taking anything away from him. I am glad to know that we have him on our side, I just don't get why you have a problem with the coach....you played against him i know...you must have wanted to play for him...yea that is it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Anyway maybe you should look to see somethings may not be the same as in the past. We have a few new assistants that will be an asset to the team if the players will listen and learn and that is the key to anything...listen and learn.

I never understand the real reason that you hate the coaches here unless it is because one of your buds left you or the fact that here he is not made over like some sort of god ...don't get me wrong he is a great kid and great athelete and not taking anything away from him. I am glad to know that we have him on our side, I just don't get why you have a problem with the coach....you played against him i know...you must have wanted to play for him...yea that is it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Anyway maybe you should look to see somethings may not be the same as in the past. We have a few new assistants that will be an asset to the team if the players will listen and learn and that is the key to anything...listen and learn.

I am the type of person who will calmly discuss any differences I have with someone, as long as they know what they are talking about.

You sir, you don't have a clue what is going on. You obviously don't even know who I am, But I don't hide behind a screen name on here. I will tell you who I am, and I bet you will not do the same. Am I right?

Thats what I love about Colton Tate. I don't agree with his view on "the Valley" but he doesn't hide behind a SN.

Anyway back to your insanely inaccurate post.

You wrote "you played against him i know" hmmm...thats a new one to me, cause I promise he wasn't patrolling the sidelines when I played. 11-0 against Marion in my career, just to throw that out there. If you are going to call me out atleast have a clue at what your talking about. I've thought about your post, and I have decided that you either think I am a Grundy player who is upset Teddy left or you think I am a SP player who is upset Cody left. Not even close.

But i will answer your inexact post. I just don't think he is a good basketball coach, not even an average one. It is my opinion that he A.doesn't send a prepared team to the floor B. Doesn't understand the game. C. Doesn't understand how to handle his players emotions. D. Is all show E. Doesn't know how to run an offense or make adjustments or work to his teams strengths.......I could go on, but you get my point.

He is a Basketball coach, and is in a position to get criticized. But he does not understand that. That's why he gets on here to defend his self. Thats a fact my friend. I would never call out a player, their just kids. But in sports coaches get criticized, its the nature of the beast.

anyway Tnhills, I am Chase Johnson. Who are you?

I am the type of person who will calmly discuss any differences I have with someone, as long as they know what they are talking about.

You sir, you don't have a clue what is going on. You obviously don't even know who I am, But I don't hide behind a screen name on here. I will tell you who I am, and I bet you will not do the same. Am I right?

Thats what I love about Colton Tate. I don't agree with his view on "the Valley" but he doesn't hide behind a SN.

Anyway back to your insanely inaccurate post.

You wrote "you played against him i know" hmmm...thats a new one to me, cause I promise he wasn't patrolling the sidelines when I played. 11-0 against Marion in my career, just to throw that out there. If you are going to call me out atleast have a clue at what your talking about. I've thought about your post, and I have decided that you either think I am a Grundy player who is upset Teddy left or you think I am a SP player who is upset Cody left. Not even close.

But i will answer your inexact post. I just don't think he is a good basketball coach, not even an average one. It is my opinion that he A.doesn't send a prepared team to the floor B. Doesn't understand the game. C. Doesn't understand how to handle his players emotions. D. Is all show E. Doesn't know how to run an offense or make adjustments or work to his teams strengths.......I could go on, but you get my point.

He is a Basketball coach, and is in a position to get criticized. But he does not understand that. That's why he gets on here to defend his self. Thats a fact my friend. I would never call out a player, their just kids. But in sports coaches get criticized, its the nature of the beast.

anyway Tnhills, I am Chase Johnson. Who are you?

Guess I struck a nerve...I just wanted to know your reasons. Just remember as an up and coming coach you may face the same criticism........ and I knew who you were...and you wouldn't know me even if I told you.

2 different replys. Played me like a fiddle, cause I had already replied to your first one lol.

But no you didn't strike a nerve with me at all. Actually kinda thought it was funny.

I am not looking to become a coach, I quit coaching 2 years ago when I took the job that I am still at.

You gotta understand that I am pulling for Marion in every game except when They play my Grundy boys. It's nothing personal with Chuck, I don't know him as a person. The only encounter I had with him is when Zeke got hurt and we were all at the hospital, and I thought he was great with Zeke then and with the family.

I jus think some of y'all get to upset to easy.

You say I wouldn't know you if you told me? Well try me.

2 different replys. Played me like a fiddle, cause I had already replied to your first one lol.

But no you didn't strike a nerve with me at all. Actually kinda thought it was funny.

I am not looking to become a coach, I quit coaching 2 years ago when I took the job that I am still at.

You gotta understand that I am pulling for Marion in every game except when They play my Grundy boys. It's nothing personal with Chuck, I don't know him as a person. The only encounter I had with him is when Zeke got hurt and we were all at the hospital, and I thought he was great with Zeke then and with the family.

I jus think some of y'all get to upset to easy.

You say I wouldn't know you if you told me? Well try me.

That's what makes the world go round, different styles. Kind of like today being election day, we all have our opinions but I have found if you let some know to much it makes it he__ for later on. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know you pull for MC and I am sure the boys appreciate that as well. Not upset but I was just wondering what your reasons were. It's a new year and new things to come......but right now we are still playing football and until that is over baketball will be on the backburner....

Yep I deleated my first post....I am beyond what I typed earlier.....

That's what makes the world go round, different styles. Kind of like today being election day, we all have our opinions but I have found if you let some know to much it makes it he__ for later on. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know you pull for MC and I am sure the boys appreciate that as well. Not upset but I was just wondering what your reasons were. It's a new year and new things to come......but right now we are still playing football and until that is over baketball will be on the backburner....

Yep I deleated my first post....I am beyond what I typed earlier.....

silky answered you about who he was, wbu?