East Hickman Vs. Loretto

eaglepride

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say deserve is a good way to put it. East didn't get a 2 classes at 4A numbers and 2 classes with 2A numbers to start their program. It'll be a level playing field next year.

I've already posted that I was impressed with the way East Hickman conducts their business. It's tough to start a program from scratch, especially when you give your in county rival 10-12 players. East is making the best of it and they play through the whistle without holding their heads down.

East 20 Loretto 14

I'd say deserve is a good way to put it. East didn't get a 2 classes at 4A numbers and 2 classes with 2A numbers to start their program. It'll be a level playing field next year.

I've already posted that I was impressed with the way East Hickman conducts their business. It's tough to start a program from scratch, especially when you give your in county rival 10-12 players. East is making the best of it and they play through the whistle without holding their heads down.

East 20 Loretto 14

I will be the first to admit many of our key players are from East but the school allowed them to choose, had they not chose to stay in c-ville, i am not so sure they would still be playing , just alot of players quit who some really suprised me,i figured they were die hard football.

I will be the first to admit many of our key players are from East but the school allowed them to choose, had they not chose to stay in c-ville, i am not so sure they would still be playing , just alot of players quit who some really suprised me,i figured they were die hard football.

If they were die hard football....they would have never quit! Also some of the ones that said they quit actually was kicked off because they refused to follow the rules and are just saying they quit. You can't go on what you hear from most of these guys! If you don't know what is going on or what has went on then you really need to not comment. Yes...some boys chose to stay in Centerville because they were highly influenced to do so by persons that should have not been trying to influence them.

I don't know about any of the internal stuff. All I'm saying is that because of the way that the team conducts themselves, even after losing how ever many games they've lost in a row, that they "deserve" a victory. I guarantee the coaching staff over there knew it was going to be a rough road in the beginning. East could have started a JV program and just forgoe the varsity schedule until their numbers were up. They jumped in with both feet and the ones that have stuck it out are learning a lot more than just football.

Loretto will win by 30 at least

No way ....East wins the first game here. Both programs have thier problems, but 1 loretto has is they cannot score, a grand tally of loretto total points scored this year equals 42 points, East Hickman has scored 93 points on thier opponents. All East needs is to step up the passing game and play better defense and they will win handily, Playing the way they are now with a offense that does not work well for thier atheletes they will still win but it will ugly.

No way ....East wins the first game here. Both programs have thier problems, but 1 loretto has is they cannot score, a grand tally of loretto total points scored this year equals 42 points, East Hickman has scored 93 points on thier opponents. All East needs is to step up the passing game and play better defense and they will win handily, Playing the way they are now with a offense that does not work well for thier atheletes they will still win but it will ugly.

Are they wing-T? What type of athletes do they have? What type of offense should they be running in your opinion?