Giles Co. vs. David Lipscomb

irishluck

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />... o wait your serious....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! giles has no chance at scoring 28 points as long as the mustang starters are in the game.. and also no chance of holding the mustangs starting offense to only 21.

Lipscomb: 35

Giles: 7

Are you still laughing this hard? Your prediction was a funny joke. I'm laughing too.

You are right on the money with your statement. HOWEVER doing all those things against a methodical machine is very tough. We played DL with Rain and mud and played them fairly tough. ....BUT three big plays and it was 21-0.

The difference in this game is defense and DL will have the upper hand. Giles can be scored upon and I also believe it will take a shootout for them to win. When was the last in this region DL was in a shootout

I believe tonight would be the answer to that question. Would you agree Bull69?

WOW! what a game one of the best contest I can remember watching, both teams played great!

congrats to both teams and best of luck to both. I feel like they will meet again in the playoffs.

we can finally agree on something, that was an awesome game. I never expected the GC offensive line to dominate the line of scrimmage like they did, and the rogers kid must be running twin turbos to scoot like that. How is he?

I'm not sure why the Giles County fans indicated the refs were terrible. Giles was only flagged for 2 penalties for a total of 14 yards and Lipscomb had over 4o yards in penalties. Perhaps if you watch the replay which is now available on The Mustangfanpage you can better tell what went on and how. The Lipscomb Sports Network used 3 cameras along with instant replay. I can tell you its a great game to watch on the internet.

we can finally agree on something, that was an awesome game. I never expected the GC offensive line to dominate the line of scrimmage like they did, and the rogers kid must be running twin turbos to scoot like that. How is he?

i think its safe to say that after this game, GC has the best offensive line in the region without a doubt

I'm not sure why the Giles County fans indicated the refs were terrible. Giles was only flagged for 2 penalties for a total of 14 yards and Lipscomb had over 4o yards in penalties. Perhaps if you watch the replay which is now available on The Mustangfanpage you can better tell what went on and how. The Lipscomb Sports Network used 3 cameras along with instant replay. I can tell you its a great game to watch on the internet.

Did you not notice the unsportsmanlike conduct that wasn't called right there at the end of the game after the big pass by Simpson?!? I mean it was right in front of the dang ref!! Definitely suspicious if you ask me. It's ok though. Giles County will be ready when they meet the Mustangs in the playoffs.

i think its safe to say that after this game, GC has the best offensive line in the region without a doubt

I wonder if it is any better than the Lipscomb line? We seemed to have more yards than you guys did; and, none of our drives took more than two minutes. Rogers scored at least twice without being touched. That would seem like a pretty fair line to me too.

After watching the replay,the refs did a good job most of the game.They were leanient with the personal

foul calls both ways,but my problem is with the undecisivness of the refs on a few crucial plays that altered the game

and them not knowing the rules.I know everyone makes mistakes but come on,they are profesionals and should

get a dead ball foul right.That play caused another kickoff that changed the game.The catch/fumble/td/touchback

on the goalline is another play that I dont get.The ref {standing one yard from it calls one thing and is overruled by

one across the feild.

Again , congrats to DL.The kids played well on both sides,and deserve to have the correct calls made.