Giles Co. vs. David Lipscomb

irishluck

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Lipscomb: 42

Giles Co.: 17

Again look for David Lipscomb to take something like a 28-3 lead into the halftime break. They will then add 14 points in a hurry in the third quarter before emptying the bench and watching Giles score a couple of times late against the JV.

Giles is an awesome team that could make a run at the quarterfinals this postseason HOWEVER the David Lipscomb Mustangs are simply in a universe of their own this year in 3A.

Giles Co. may not have a win over a team with a winning record as of this point however their wins over Page & Cheatham Co. were "good wins". Giles Co. was much more convincing in beating both teams as opposed to Marshall Co. in their wins over those same two teams. Marshall Co. is also unbeaten this season.

Page & Cheatham Co. are NOT the same as David Lipscomb so don't start screaming that point to me. With that being said, they are still good teams.

This will be one of Giles's hardest played games....(Marshall County will be their hardest played game)..... They have been mustang hungry for a while maybe they will get more than an snack this year....ha ha.... I really can't predict this game because in football anything is possible especially in this region...i like to think of reg. 5 AAA as the SEC. of highschool football....ha ha good luck to both teams

i listened to OC's post game interview on the radio.he said he'd rather beat DL in the playoffs than beat them in the season.i think we will come out run our offense like normal but the D has got their hands full. when Canden Kimbrough is making alot of tackles somethings wrong.he's doing his job but what i mean is the d-line and line backers need to step it up a notch a make more tackles or it will be a long night friday.should be a fun night looking forward to making the trip.better be there about 5:00 if you want a seat

Giles Co.-28 D.L.-21

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />... o wait your serious....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!! giles has no chance at scoring 28 points as long as the mustang starters are in the game.. and also no chance of holding the mustangs starting offense to only 21.

Lipscomb: 35

Giles: 7