District 6AA

SayAnythingElse

1. Howard- Nobody has beaten them and until then they stay on top.

2. CCS- A ton of talent, may give Howard all they want.

3. Grundy- This team will turn a lot of heads this year.

4. Sequatchie- Watch out for the Freshman

5. Marion- Good talent, but lacks a lot of chemistry

6 Hixson-Could be in front of Sequatchie and Marion

7 East Ridge-They were horrible with Jurick now they will really be bad

8. Bledsoe-may beat Notre Dame

9 Notre Dame- They may beat Bledsoe.

Should be one of the best districts in the area!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Howard- Nobody has beaten them and until then they stay on top.

2. CCS- A ton of talent, may give Howard all they want.

3. Grundy- This team will turn a lot of heads this year.

4. Sequatchie- Watch out for the Freshman

5. Marion- Good talent, but lacks a lot of chemistry

6 Hixson-Could be in front of Sequatchie and Marion

7 East Ridge-They were horrible with Jurick now they will really be bad

8. Bledsoe-may beat Notre Dame

9 Notre Dame- They may beat Bledsoe.

Should be one of the best districts in the area!

Grundy above seq. and marion? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> maybe im wrong... but i dnt think they will be number three. just my opinion.

howard marion seq. ccs

top 4 no particular order. maybe throw in hixson [i dnt know who they return.]

HOW ARD whoop whoop HOW ARD whoop whoop!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Until someone does something to knock them off.... Howard has to be the pre-season pick at #1

#2 thru #9, in my opininon, is a toss-up... No weak sisters this year... Top to bottom is pretty competitive..... Two new coaches in the district brings some uncertainty...

This is the last season for this current 6AA configuration.... I think that this will go down as one of the most exciting district seasons in a very long time....

Well so much for reloading . . . HOWARD LOST BY 30!! To Temple, a single A team. Not downing them cause their RAW with Sexto . . . but ya lost by 30 not number 1!! NO WAY

It was a scrimmage. No one cares about scrimmages.

And its the wrong thread, but Temple has some serious vulnerabilities outside of Sexton and the other big dude (#12).

No, rehrase that. When both teams have all their players and have been practicing, then no one cares if you lose by a few points in a scrimmage. But when your varsity is getting smacked by more than 20, I think it should have some sort of reflection on how good a team is, right?? Unless ppl refuse to believe that Howard isn't going to be a good team this year. I may be wrong but I don't think so. And is Walker Valley going to be good? Cause I seen they beat CCS??

Scrimmages still don't matter. Coaches mess around with scrimmages. Maybe Howard spotted Temple 50 points? I dunno.

I seriously believe that Walker Valley is the best team in the area. Without a doubt. David Ware through down 43 points with several hands in his face. The guy is the real deal.

Cleveland will also be good and I hear Grace is supposed to be really legit as well.

I'm not sold on Temple yet. Lets see how their result tonight against Walker Valley goes.

I highly doubt that a coach messes around in a scrimmage and loses by thirty. I mean, every coach hates losing, and coaches tend to coach to win.

Maybe Howard should move down the list to about 4 or 5.. Could that be a possibility?

1 CCS-Everyone agrees that the have a ton of talent

2 Marion- A very tough team with Ted and Cody. But if one gets hurt they are pretty much screwed

3 Grundy- A team that will upset you. Can beat anyone on a good night

4 Sequatchie- Beware the freshman, Could lack of high school experience casue downfall later down the road

5 Howard- Lost by 30 to Temple.... Nuff Said

6 Hixion- Could fit in 3, 4, or 5 spot

7 East Ridge- They were horrible with Jurick now they will really be bad

8 Bledsoe-May beat Notre Dame

9 Notre Dame- They may beat Bledsoe

I highly doubt that a coach messes around in a scrimmage and loses by thirty. I mean, every coach hates losing, and coaches tend to coach to win.

Maybe Howard should move down the list to about 4 or 5.. Could that be a possibility?

1 CCS-Everyone agrees that the have a ton of talent

2 Marion- A very tough team with Ted and Cody. But if one gets hurt they are pretty much screwed

3 Grundy- A team that will upset you. Can beat anyone on a good night

4 Sequatchie- Beware the freshman, Could lack of high school experience casue downfall later down the road

5 Howard- Lost by 30 to Temple.... Nuff Said

6 Hixion- Could fit in 3, 4, or 5 spot

7 East Ridge- They were horrible with Jurick now they will really be bad

8 Bledsoe-May beat Notre Dame

9 Notre Dame- They may beat Bledsoe

i just dont think grundy is going to be that high...if they are that good...the whole district is a toss up with every team.

Lets put it this way.

The team that plays the best defense will win the district.

And about the scrimmage, I still don't care. It has no merit in the rankings.

Walker Valley beat Temple by 4, both scoring in the 90s. Temple is very very good. Why they didn't show it against Sweetwater is beyond me.

Grundy will never win enough games in this district while they run the flex. A disciplined defense will stay at home, know what's coming, and stop the UCLA cuts.

Howard is still number 1 until they lose. Like I said, I still don't care about scrimmages.

Hixson still looks to be strong as well.

Sequatchie's win over Soddy-Daisy wasn't that impressive to me. SD lost lots of depth and their big men.

Marion is the only team in the top 4 that belongs.

Lets just put everyone in a big pool.

1-4 Howard, CCS, Hixson, Marion

5-6 Sequatchie, Grundy

7-9 Bledsoe, Notre Dame and East Ridge

In any order, mostly cause I feel like it. Partly because its a good conversation starter.

Only if it hits the radial artery.

If they have more heart than in the previous seasons then someone really needs to get some of the those players to a hospital pronto.

Enlarged hearts aren't exactly the safest thing unless cleared prior to exercise.

And sure the defense is in your face, I wouldn't play from behind.

Only if it hits the radial artery.

If they have more heart than in the previous seasons then someone really needs to get some of the those players to a hospital pronto.

Enlarged hearts aren't exactly the safest thing unless cleared prior to exercise.

And sure the defense is in your face, I wouldn't play from behind.

Is that supposed to be funny? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />