District 6AA

SayAnythingElse

I thought all Marion needed was Henegar and Guyear. That's all they've ever needed.

The more I read your post the more i realize how little you kno. They are playing with guys who wouldn't be called upon if it wasn't for the football boys still being out. I will say this tho, those kids who are having to play are bustin their tail out there.

it was a 3 point game at half but Teddy and Cody jus ran outta gas down the stretch, and Dade was also taking advantage of the mismatches. Dade also filled it up from deep.

no need to mention that a team, that has is missing 4 KEY players, is 2-1.

no suprise your from CCS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with silk, those young guys are playing their tales off, Dade had enough skilled kids to run fresh players in and out every couple of minutes, 2 and three at a time.......with the experience our younger kids from MC are getting and by the time our football players get out there in a couple of weeks you will see a different team ........

I agree with silk, those young guys are playing their tales off, Dade had enough skilled kids to run fresh players in and out every couple of minutes, 2 and three at a time.......with the experience our younger kids from MC are getting and by the time our football players get out there in a couple of weeks you will see a different team ........

You sir are correct

I'm looking for a huge upset in district this year. There are teams flying under the radar.

You got your huge upset, lol Seq beat CCS. I think now Howard is the number 1 FOR NOW. But when they start getting beat then we can say their not, cause I don't think their going to be that good. Until William got hurt I would say CCS is number 1. But now I have to say it's going to be a toss up with hixson howard ccs marion and seq.

And remember East Ridge beat Sequatchie too. So lets put everyone in a pool. 1-9

To win the district, you must need fewer than 8 losses. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OH YEEEEAAAHHH!!! I forgot about that!! Make the pool 1-8 cause ND is horrible. But good idea though.

1-7. Bledsoe and Notre Dame can duke it out.

There might be a lot of those roundabout games. Some teams might benefit come tournament time playing a top seed or #2 cause they matchup better. Makes it real exciting as a fan. No matter where you are, you will have a chance.

I agree. Very tight race this year. Hopefully, because of the competition in the district, we'll have some teams make it very far this post season.