Fairview blasts into top 15!!

meanjean

Fairview Yellowjackets ranked #15 in State

In the latest official poll from the popular Coach T website, the rugged Fairview Yellowjackets have vaulted into the upper echelon at #15. The Jackets are expected to challenge Harpeth for the top spot in the tough region 5-AA football wars this season. When pressed for a comment, longtime Fairview fan, Mean Jean Murdock had this to say..

"I have seen many a fine team here in Fairview, including the mighty 1979 team led by the irreprisible Danny Greer and the gargantuant John Nutt and none have excited me like the current version of the Gold and Black. I truly suspect that once all the votes are in from fans at the Coach T website, the Jackets will be chosen as the preseason favorite to be this year's AA champion."

Mean Jean had much more to say but time constraints have limited his comments to this single press release. Stay tuned for future commentary from the true football guru, including the official Mean Jean preseason rankings later this week. :D

MEAN JEAN,

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE TITLE WILL INCLUDE HARPETH. WE HAD ALITTLE BIT OF TROUBLE WITH THE CREEKBANK BUNCH BUT WILL WALK AND TALK IN REGION 5-2A. THE REST OF YOU CAN BATTLE IT OUT FOR SECOND. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A REMATCH WITH HUNTINGDON IN THE 3RD ROUND AND THEN ON TO THE CHAMPIONSIP. IT SURE HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING. CAN'T WAIT TILL WE PLAY GOODPASTURE. HOPE YOU DO WELL EXCEPT WITH US. :D

In the latest results from the official Coach T preseason polls, the much improved Fairview Yellowjackets have vaulted to #11 in the state of Tennessee. When asked for a comment on this latest happening, avid Fairview supporter, Mean Jean Murdock commented:

"This is no surprise to me. I suspect that Yellowjacket fever is sweeping the state, even more so each and every day! My friends, I encourage you, nay, implore you, to do the right thing and cast a vote for the Yellowjackets. With your help, we can place them at the top of the preseason poll where they so rightfully belong."

Mean Jean cut his interview segment short but promised that he is in the process of assembling an official Preseason Rankings that will be the first of it's kind.