District 7

sportsfan15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to smyrna on there 14-0 season! and again to chris gillis for shooting another 702 the past for matches he's gone 739, 689, 714, and a 702. not sure what average is for chris now but i know he is in top 4. also congrats to brandon barnes, johnny gillis, michael horencamp, eric anderson, and matt roberson for there great senior seasons.(except brandon of course) and also had word that chris bumped his brother johnny out of top 4.

alrite so yea my little brother knocked me out of the top 4 and wants to brag about it ha its ok its about time he beats me in something. but me and him both know who the better bowler is lol. but anyway good luck to all the singles bowlers and good luck to everyone on ur way to state!!

- Johnny G.

robie your coach isnt doing averages right chris is a 214, your at 213 point something, ur ahead of me by point something, and michael has a 210

good i just wanted to beat u lol

alrite so yea my little brother knocked me out of the top 4 and wants to brag about it ha its ok its about time he beats me in something. but me and him both know who the better bowler is lol. but anyway good luck to all the singles bowlers and good luck to everyone on ur way to state!!

- Johnny G.

good lookin'

So who won the match and some of the details please

Smyrna won 21-6 idk pinfall amounts but ill post them later. Brandon bowled a 691 with a 277. i tell you what though im glad i have amazing teammates bc i wouldnt be bowling well if it wasnt for them. i have an amazing team i love them witha passion. Hey matt let me know who wins yals district id like to know. oh and by the way Siegel out up a great fight

Smyrna won 21-6 idk pinfall amounts but ill post them later. Brandon bowled a 691 with a 277. i tell you what though im glad i have amazing teammates bc i wouldnt be bowling well if it wasnt for them. i have an amazing team i love them witha passion. Hey matt let me know who wins yals district id like to know. oh and by the way Siegel out up a great fight

Nice, what pins kept ya from a 300?