District 7

sportsfan15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy's Score

Smyrna 20 Siegel 7 Overall pinfall Smyrna 3935 Siegel 3803

Match was closer than the final. Smyrna game from behind in five individual matches to win points. Smyrna got the pins to fall when it counted. Great job by the Bulldogs. These teams should meet at least two more times this year. ( once more in the regular season, and district finals)

Girl's Score

Siegel 24 Smyrna 3

Boy's Score

Smyrna 20 Siegel 7 Overall pinfall Smyrna 3935 Siegel 3803

Match was closer than the final. Smyrna game from behind in five individual matches to win points. Smyrna got the pins to fall when it counted. Great job by the Bulldogs. These teams should meet at least two more times this year. ( once more in the regular season, and district finals)

Girl's Score

Siegel 24 Smyrna 3

What was the high series?

Siegel: Matt Roberson 738 (247,247, 244), Tyler Rohrbaugh 681 Michael Horenkamp 612

Smyrna: Johnny Gillis 736, Eric Anderson a 679, Brandon Barnes 656

Are there any other scores? How did smyrna shoot 3935? It looks like the other 3 bowlers for smyrna shot on average 621 each. Is that right? If so, it looks like they got 6 strong this year. Is smyrna the next Columbia? Is everyone else playing for second? Great bowling to both teams!

Josh Newell for Smyrna had a 642 the other two series was three different players combined and they were 611 and 614.

They are a strong team, but they had an exremely good match against Siegel. They dropped back to 3300 and something against LaVergne the next match. Siegel had about the same against Oakland in their follow up match.

The bottom line is that Smyrna is a great team, but by no means should anyone be engraving their name on a trophy. They are vulnerable on any given day, just like anyone else.

Josh Newell for Smyrna had a 642 the other two series was three different players combined and they were 611 and 614.

They are a strong team, but they had an exremely good match against Siegel. They dropped back to 3300 and something against LaVergne the next match. Siegel had about the same against Oakland in their follow up match.

The bottom line is that Smyrna is a great team, but by no means should anyone be engraving their name on a trophy. They are vulnerable on any given day, just like anyone else.

I dont know of any other teams out there able to shoot 3900's...so maybe this is the year again for smyrna...I mean from what I hear all the teams from last years state tournament lost at least two great players...so i just wonder who else may have reloaded...anyone know the word on columbia? Hardin County? I see another post on here talking about this kid from White Station...i dont think a one man show is going to get it done...dont think they have much else...do they? good luck to all!

I dont know of any other teams out there able to shoot 3900's...so maybe this is the year again for smyrna...I mean from what I hear all the teams from last years state tournament lost at least two great players...so i just wonder who else may have reloaded...anyone know the word on columbia? Hardin County? I see another post on here talking about this kid from White Station...i dont think a one man show is going to get it done...dont think they have much else...do they? good luck to all!

Next match Smyrna Siegel is 11/11. just FYI

Next match Smyrna Siegel is 11/11. just FYI

i think the first match was at smyrna...is the next one somewhere else? I am just a fan and love to keep hearing about all the teams out there...hasn't everyone started bowling? are there any other teams out there posting numbers? anyone still undefeated? it seems as though last year there were alot more posts then this...