District 7

sportsfan15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks. how is yalls overall team this year? by the way cool name.. Matt?

Yes it's Matt, Soddy is coming along just fine. Every starter we have has bowled over a 240 game and some higher this season. We are a very young team and the pressure can get to them at times. Match by match they learn how to handle the pressure more and bowl more consistently. Currently Scott Dimirjian is averaging a 205-210, Allyn Pickett (freshman) has been averaging about the same, and I'm averaging a 221. The other 3 starters are 180+ and have been improving rapidly. The 3 averaging 180+ will all return next year.

We are currently 12-0.

So Chris Gillis has bumped up his average from 193 to a 212 in 3 matches. now sitting at third in district. congrats to Chris. Congrats to everyone whos been bowling well lately. please post current averages also.

Congratulations Chris, Way to make a comeback. For the second request, I bumped my average up to a 223.4. Who's first in your district?

smyrna finished 14-0 this year, hope to see some great teams in state this year

congrats to smyrna on there 14-0 season! and again to chris gillis for shooting another 702 the past for matches he's gone 739, 689, 714, and a 702. not sure what average is for chris now but i know he is in top 4. also congrats to brandon barnes, johnny gillis, michael horencamp, eric anderson, and matt roberson for there great senior seasons.(except brandon of course) and also had word that chris bumped his brother johnny out of top 4.

congrats to smyrna on there 14-0 season! and again to chris gillis for shooting another 702 the past for matches he's gone 739, 689, 714, and a 702. not sure what average is for chris now but i know he is in top 4. also congrats to brandon barnes, johnny gillis, michael horencamp, eric anderson, and matt roberson for there great senior seasons.(except brandon of course) and also had word that chris bumped his brother johnny out of top 4.

Sup Brandon, How have you been doing the past couple of weeks.

So Chris Gillis has bumped up his average from 193 to a 212 in 3 matches. now sitting at third in district. congrats to Chris. Congrats to everyone whos been bowling well lately. please post current averages also.

1st Brandon Barnes

2nd Matt Roberson

3rd Chris Gillis

4th Michael Horenkamp