District 7

sportsfan15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the first match was at smyrna...is the next one somewhere else? I am just a fan and love to keep hearing about all the teams out there...hasn't everyone started bowling? are there any other teams out there posting numbers? anyone still undefeated? it seems as though last year there were alot more posts then this...

the next match with siegel is at smyrna. i cant remember when it is but its going to be at smyrna

Individual Standings so far 1-8

Boys

1. Johnny Gillis(Smyrna) 217

2. Brandon Barnes(Smyrna) 215

3. Eric Anderson(Smyrna) 212

4. Michael Horenkamp(Siegel) 207

5. Matt Roberson(Siegel) 206

6. Josh Newell(Smyrna) 200

7. Kaleb Crumpler(LaVergene) 200

8. Stephen Telford(Siegel) 198

Note: Steven Witherspoon (Smyrna) also has a 198, but has not played in enough games.

Girls

1. Caitlin Hockensmith(Blackman) 183

2. Cara Dill(Oakland) 167

3. Margaret Parham (Blackman) 165

4. Heather Smaron (Blackman) 160

5. Rachel Lampley(Siegel) 156

6. Becca Hicks (Siegel) 153

7. Kayla Rice(Siegel) 148

8. Holly Boyce (Blackman) 141

Team Standings

Boys

1. Smyrna 5-0

2. Siegel 4-1

3. LaVergne 3-2

-Blackman 3-2

5. Riverdale 2-3

6. MTCS 0-4

7. Oakland 0-5

Girls

1. Blackman 4-0

-Siegel 4-0

3. Smyrna 2-3

-Oakland 2-3

5. Riverdale 0-4

Individual Standings so far 1-8

Boys

1. Johnny Gillis(Smyrna) 217

2. Brandon Barnes(Smyrna) 215

3. Eric Anderson(Smyrna) 212

4. Michael Horenkamp(Siegel) 207

5. Matt Roberson(Siegel) 206

6. Josh Newell(Smyrna) 200

7. Kaleb Crumpler(LaVergene) 200

8. Stephen Telford(Siegel) 198

Note: Steven Witherspoon (Smyrna) also has a 198, but has not played in enough games.

Girls

1. Caitlin Hockensmith(Blackman) 183

2. Cara Dill(Oakland) 167

3. Margaret Parham (Blackman) 165

4. Heather Smaron (Blackman) 160

5. Rachel Lampley(Siegel) 156

6. Becca Hicks (Siegel) 153

7. Kayla Rice(Siegel) 148

8. Holly Boyce (Blackman) 141

Team Standings

Boys

1. Smyrna 5-0

2. Siegel 4-1

3. LaVergne 3-2

-Blackman 3-2

5. Riverdale 2-3

6. MTCS 0-4

7. Oakland 0-5

Girls

1. Blackman 4-0

-Siegel 4-0

3. Smyrna 2-3

-Oakland 2-3

5. Riverdale 0-4

looks as if smyrna and siegel dominate boys and blackman and siegel dominates the girl. Please keep updates on individual district rankings up here . its close... should be fun

• 2 weeks later...

Smyrna finally put it all together yesterday. Final pinfall total for the Bulldogs-4091. If they play like this they will be next to impossible to beat.

I should have updated standings tomorrow or Friday.

That is great set put in by the Guys from Smyrna, They are excellent team and should be considered frontrunner to be at state this year

That is great set put in by the Guys from Smyrna, They are excellent team and should be considered frontrunner to be at state this year

It certainly looks like Smyrna can start "tuning up the band"...NO ONE is shooting 4,000...not even Soddy...and I guarantee you any team from the west won't be able to stay up with that pace...not even White Station. So I am now placing my vote for Smyrna --- 2009 State Champions! I still am not sure how all this works though...I still love seeing all of the young people bowl...good luck to all as this season begins to wind down.

Smyrna finally put it all together yesterday. Final pinfall total for the Bulldogs-4091. If they play like this they will be next to impossible to beat.

I should have updated standings tomorrow or Friday.

Great job boys way to hold up the tradition of setting the bar high. Keep it up and never look back. Stay positive and and motivated and no1 will ever be able to tell you that you can't do it. Wish I could be there watching you boys. Good luck and remember "what time is it"

Kyle Barnes

2007-2008 USBC Collegiate First Team All American

looks as if smyrna and siegel dominate boys and blackman and siegel dominates the girl. Please keep updates on individual district rankings up here /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. its close... should be fun

lets congradulate Chris Gillis from smyrna he bowled a 299 in competion aginst Lavergne. he has bropught his average up from a 193 to a 205 in 2 matches! That's my Best Friend right there

lets congradulate Chris Gillis from smyrna he bowled a 299 in competion aginst Lavergne. he has bropught his average up from a 193 to a 205 in 2 matches! That's my Best Friend right there

Yes, congrats to Chris! I'm kind of the same way, at the beginning of the season I started off decent and then had a couple of bad matches. So the past 2 weeks, I brought mine up from a 210 up to I believe a 218-219, somewhere around there. Anyways, congrats to Smyrna on bowling a great season and Chris's 299.

Best of wishes,

Matt

Yes, congrats to Chris! I'm kind of the same way, at the beginning of the season I started off decent and then had a couple of bad matches. So the past 2 weeks, I brought mine up from a 210 up to I believe a 218-219, somewhere around there. Anyways, congrats to Smyrna on bowling a great season and Chris's 299.

Best of wishes,

Matt

how many games has chris bowled?