Oliver Springs vs. Clinton Scrimmage

OS91

This scrimmage should put together two rivals that rarely compete against each other whether it be basketball or football. Whenever the two schools get together it is usually a heated contest because of the history this rivalry.

Also, OS looks to already add to its spring and fall success = as the Bobcats have tied Anderson County and beaten a very improved AAA Scott County team. If OS has a good showing againt the AAAA Dragons, then AA will take notice and will wihtout question make the BOBCATS the team along with Sweetwater to beat in Region 4AA.

I look for the Bobcats to come out tough and give the Dragons fits, as the did with AC.

prediction OS 28 Clinton 21

I had to leave at the halfway point and the score was tied 14 all. Oliver Springs defense looked tough and moved the ball well against the AAAA Dragons. Besides an interception return and the CLinton QB speed on sweeps around the end OS was in control of this game as I left. The Bobcats look tough a wihtout question play tema football. Look for them to challenge Sweetwater for the top spot in the region.

Scrimmage 1- I didn't think OS looked good against Scott. Their starters won 20-14, but Scott was moving the ball at will at the end. It looked liked OS wasn't in very good shape.

Scrimmage 2- Clinton beat OS 35-27, but I doubt that OS will see a QB that moves that well this season. OS held up better today and seemed to keep their intensity longer. I thought they looked way better against Clinton than they did against Scott, even with a loss.

The dub-###### ran loose tonight.Oz looked good but they really need to pick up the intensity. They are a 10-0 or 9-1 team.also #23, 29, and 85 had minor success against the dragons, but were limited due to the play calling. Oliver springs could play with anyone who lines up against them no matter how good they are.Look out for #16 Rudy "CrazyLegs" Guacamole he's got crazy coverage.