lawrence co. lefty

Guest 2002runnerup

Guest 2002runnerup

does anyone know how the lefty from lawrence co. is doing he had a long spring but when he appeared he appeared with vengence and i was just wondering if anyone had heard how he is doing.

Which lefty are you talking about? Lawrence County had Tyler Copeland and Brian Newton this year.

Newton did well this year in high school, I think his record was 4-1. He didn't play any ball this summer, but the last time I talked to him he said he was going to Martin Methodist.

I am Tyler Copeland, and I don't really know what to say about myself. Yeah I didn't pitch very well this spring with the exception of the Columbia game. I had a pretty good summer with Columbia Post 19. I am going to MTSU as an invited walk-on.

Thanks for wanting to know, I hope I answered your question 26....Good luck to CA next year, if yall make it back to state I will try to be there rooting for ya.

[Edited by lchsgocatsgo on 8-11-02 8:57P]

I know both of these boys and they are talented pitchers, I heard Copeland did really well on the mound this summer, and his high school season wasn't THAT bad(a no hitter against Columbia is pretty good). He was just not healthy during the spring with the Mono and all. Newton came on strong this year during high school and has a lot of potential. Good luck to both players as they take their game to the next level.

Guest 2002runnerup

buford i hear u got a pretty nice car these days and i know ur scared to come play in c-town with ya boy scott and cope... but hey next year i hope to see all yall and ol'brian newton back up there this next year

Guest springer33lchscat

We have a sopohmore transfer from I think Summertown an he throws alright not that hard but a pretty good slider from what I could tell in the All-Star District when I batted agaisnt him but he will only proabley play on the JV this year cause he is transfer