Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

"JUST LIKE FOOTBALL"

and basketball...... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> oh yeah, I forgot you dont go to bball games /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I haven't heard about Miller...if ACL is the case THAT IS A HUGE LOSS to the squad...would mean DC has 3 main players injured. Lucas, McLin and Miller.....although 2 are playing they are not at 100%. Tough for any team....would have liked to have seen EVERYONE 100% for this game. Miller can be a beast on the field.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any specific predictions scorewise?

DHS 21 DC 7 . DC can be beaten by the pass , their defensive backs are too short to cover . Number 71 is their best rusher , he swaps from one side to the other if the DHS qp can audible away from his rush they will have many long drives . good luck to both teams just what I've seen from watching both teams play . DHS , while not having any d1 players has a very solid and well rounded high school football team . Until we meet again ,

and basketball...... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> oh yeah, I forgot you dont go to bball games /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I haven't heard about Miller...if ACL is the case THAT IS A HUGE LOSS to the squad...would mean DC has 3 main players injured. Lucas, McLin and Miller.....although 2 are playing they are not at 100%. Tough for any team....would have liked to have seen EVERYONE 100% for this game. Miller can be a beast on the field.

AH the excuses start Dyersburg will also have a few beast's on the field

JUST LIKE FOOTBALL....Not this year....Dyersburg ROMPS!.....

I LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL !! Hope all players can compete in this game and no injuries from it..

Whoop It Up Trojans !! Play with Focus Heart Desire Each and Every down !!! "GET ER DONE"

'GET THE EDGE'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

'WE ARE ONE'

'WE AE FAMILY'

'WE ARE BROTHERS"

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH the excuses start Dyersburg will also have a few beast's on the field

Ah...those are the FACTS.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> McLin hurt before season started, Lucas injured with mobility greatly affected. Miller who knows at this point....3 crucial members of the team. Let's see....this has been talked about waaaaay before this game. No team likes injuries......darn right ya'll may get the win....could have had it with all starters 100%....that we will never know....that is a fact. Wish we were not moving up a classification cause I would LOVE to meet up with ya'll in a few years.Would LOVE IT. Bowling was ya'lls EXCUSE last year.....which we have heard REPEATEDLY You pretty much made it clear what you thought of him.....quite a few times. As for the "just like" shirts mg is so beautifully using as a post....sure the heck beat "SHOCK THE WORLD". Dyersburg has a great program and one heck of a coach....if you win you win and congrats to you but don't for a minute think if your team had 3 starters injured SOMEBODY wouldn't be talking about it. Least this thread has been good natured....last year's was in a category of its own.

Injuries are simply a part of the game, for every team. Football is physical, and injuries are going to happen. Both teams will put their best available players on the field Friday night, line it up, and let the chips fall where they may. Dyer County has played a tougher out of region schedule than Dyersburg, IMO. Even though they've lost most of those, I think that's an advantage for D.C. If you compare game scores of similar opponents, which I personally put very little stock in, DHS is a little more impressive. There is no home field advantage. It wouldn't matter if you played it on a vacant lot 100 miles away, it wouldn't give either team an advantage. There will be equal noise. Both sides will be packed and the players will ultimately decide who wins. I look for DHS to be better prepared for the spread than in previous games against weaker teams earlier this year. Whether it's using Click as an extra athlete/defensive back for one of the rare times this year, and/or putting the corners/dbacks in man coverage at the line of scrimmage, to try and cut down on the short passes, I look for something very different than we've seen any time this year in the Trojan secondary. But it will all come down to execution. It almost always does. The team that can execute its game plan best and channel their emotions in a positive manner and use them to their best advantage will come out on top. Dyersburg may be 10 to 12 points better on most nights, but this game could turn out a one point squeaker either way, or a 2 or 3 touchdown game. I look for Dyersburg to prevail, but not without a long, hard fought, physical battle with lots of twists and turns. Good luck to both teams.