Milan at Dresden

onesixes

leon9769... alcoa is the best team in 2a football hands down and i dont like how milan runs their mouth and tells everyone how good they are but you are wrong in saying that usj is weak... usj has an incredible pass game and imo WILL beat milan if they play again... regardless of who they play for the championship alcoa will win so none of this really even matters

We have maybe one or two posters on here who go over the top that are from Milan any others are not from here just a team we beat so throw out your sour grapes. I don't remember us playing tca anyway so not sure who told you how good we are. I hope we make it to a rematch with USJ I would like to see how much we have improved in stopping the pass. As much as we need to work on stopping the pass USJ needs to work on stopping the run. Allowing 255 yards to Mr. Gilbert won't get it done. I don't know why we would worry about Alcoa right now. As they say the only game that matters is this one. We'll cross that bridge if and when we get there.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one told me bulldawgs... ive seen yall play twice so i know how good yall are and no sour grapes, milan is good but as far as being better than milan teams of the past or even being near as good as they are made out to be, that just isnt so... if 1 or 2 things went differently jcs and usj both could have beaten you... and many milan posters do indeed run their mouths on here... i wasnt hating on milans football team just defending usj who i believe youll agree has a great team

no one told me bulldawgs... ive seen yall play twice so i know how good yall are and no sour grapes, milan is good but as far as being better than milan teams of the past or even being near as good as they are made out to be, that just isnt so... if 1 or 2 things went differently jcs and usj both could have beaten you... and many milan posters do indeed run their mouths on here... i wasnt hating on milans football team just defending usj who i believe youll agree has a great team

Come try and get the Bone out of the Dawgs mouth at Johnnie Hale in November...

Kinda like the Sandlot, might not wanna hop that fence. Tca would be a Scooby Snack in Milan. . /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Milan has yet to play the best of their ability... seems like they always play better in the play-offs.. i know everyone is gonna read this and say well why havent they got a gold ball in the past ten years but thats alright... there arent to many teams that make it farther than Milan in the play-offs.. but i can promise you that if USJ steps on the same field as Milan in November that it wont be near as close as the regular season and that goes for JCS as well.

Come try and get the Bone out of the Dawgs mouth at Johnnie Hale in November...

Kinda like the Sandlot, might not wanna hop that fence. Tca would be a Scooby Snack in Milan. . /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

being that you have 400 more students than us i should hope so but you said the same for jcs and usj so lets go ahead and jump the fence... apparently milan has a soft spot for tiny private schools

and btw usj and jcs would be 1a teams if not for an unfair multiplier... now how emberrasing would it have been to have 2 single a teams play you as close as usj and jcs did /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

a win is a win is a win is a win. no matter who you play or the size of the school. it's about talent and coaching. without both you don't win games. there's a 1a school over in east tn. that can attest to that. south pittsburg. they can beat most 3a teams.

As annoying as it is to have Alcoa posters search out Milan threads and tell us how bad they will beat us if we make it, they have a lot of rings to back up their talk. I think if Milan makes it, they will give Alcoa a better game than they will be expecting; This being said, it's even more annoying for teams that have never won a State championship or even ever beaten Milan to get on here and tell us how bad Alcoa will beat us. USJ has been terrible for the past two years. Milan has embarrassed them. This year, they are good. They have an excellent passing game and good pass protection. Milan still beat them. If we play again, we'll beat them worse. Milan is a different team come November.

To all the Alcoa posters, Milan is terrible. We don't deserve to be on the same field with you. We probably won't make it to the finals but if we do, we'll probably just take charter busses to Murfreesboro, eat a big team meal, and pick up our silver ball. Why risk injury for nothing. No need to play.

As annoying as it is to have Alcoa posters search out Milan threads and tell us how bad they will beat us if we make it, they have a lot of rings to back up their talk. I think if Milan makes it, they will give Alcoa a better game than they will be expecting; This being said, it's even more annoying for teams that have never won a State championship or even ever beaten Milan to get on here and tell us how bad Alcoa will beat us.

A-FRICKEN-MEN!!!!!!

And to the haters....

Keep talkin' you're makin' us famous! LoL

Just a bit of FYI....Milan currently holds the LONGEST consecutive state play-off appearances in the ENTIRE state of Tennessee. But honestly...none of that matters because all that's the PAST. 20+ years of past...but past none the less.

So to these teams who say Milan "should" have lost to USJ and JCS....well we didn't.....and we still won the region.....2nd year in a row.....and we continue our track to the TN State Playoffs.

Hope you can join us!