Rhea @ Cleveland

BackValleyRally

With Rhea coming off an emotional barnburner at Red Bank, how will the Golden Eagles do against a tough Cleveland team? Cleveland is coming off a big win against Hixson. Battle for the Region Championship. Game of the week! Can Rhea stop Monte Scotten and Tucker Tipton? Can Cleveland stop Moffett and the rest of the Back Valley Boys? Will Rhea be able to replace AJ Brown, who went down in the first half of the RB game?

Let the discussions arise!

With Rhea coming off an emotional barnburner at Red Bank, how will the Golden Eagles do against a tough Cleveland team? Cleveland is coming off a big win against Hixson. Battle for the Region Championship. Game of the week! Can Rhea stop Monte Scotten and Tucker Tipton? Can Cleveland stop Moffett and the rest of the Back Valley Boys? Will Rhea be able to replace AJ Brown, who went down in the first half of the RB game?

Let the discussions arise!

i already know how this game will end up it is a rivalry game so i expect hard hittin and ALOT of defense and when it comes to defense rhea has the edge wit caleb price stuffin up the middle along wit newt cagle and jon finch and how could i forget the beast joey england at nose guard i think cleveland has more of a chance beatin them with the pass wit aj brown not back there at safety but expect alot of pressure on tucker tipton this week coach fitz will have his d ready like he always does and this is revenge from last year wen rhea shouldve won we havent forgot we had success in 06 at there place wen RB justin prittchett and WR randy sharp torched the raiders all night moffett will have a good game wit the absence of aj and expect the ball to be pounded by justin rice and dont forget the x-factor cameron tallent he is gonna be a great QB wish we wouldve had em last year we would be state champs go rhea co!!!