FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really think your the only TC fan that is willing to admit its going to be a close game im glad your being honest

No, I think there are plenty who respect your team more than is reflected here. I think that the ones who like to take smack talk to a new level and irritate others (even another Jackets fan -- me) are the ones who post. But what do I know, I live in Chattanooga now. But I know my community better than that - there are many people here (there, in TC) that don't let their emotions or love for the game drive their speech. That's all that's happening here - these posters just love their Jackets. But there are also some FC posters who are going overboard too. You might want to call them down.

Go Jackets -- I've been biting my nails since yesterday. Need a win so we can drive to H'ville and watch our Silverdale Seahawks experience the Creekbank. Although I don't know that purple and green go so well together.

I have only been to one high school football game in over 10 years, but I am leaving Alabama to go this game in about an hour.

Is the football field at the same location as the school (5400 Coles Ferry Pike)?

I'm trying to do a little trip plannig. How long do high school football games generally last? Do you think the game will be over by 8:30? That's 2.5 hours.