Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

I sat in the cold last week to watch an amazing game of football and you better bet this week I'll sit in freezing rain to cheer on those Golden Eagles. Its been an amazing season of football. But our boys know that what we started in early spring isnt over just yet. Those seniors want to be remembered and I believe that this week they will keep that winning streak going. I'm going to say Jacob Moffett has a career day against those Blue Raiders.

Cleveland 20

Rhea 28

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat in the cold last week to watch an amazing game of football and you better bet this week I'll sit in freezing rain to cheer on those Golden Eagles. Its been an amazing season of football. But our boys know that what we started in early spring isnt over just yet. Those seniors want to be remembered and I believe that this week they will keep that winning streak going. I'm going to say Jacob Moffett has a career day against those Blue Raiders.

Cleveland 20

Rhea 28

RheaEagle, I hope you and your predictions are correct. Moffett has been a joy to watch all season but that boy carried the team Friday - and I in no way mean to detract from the rest of the team with that statement. That child went back in on each play and picked himself up off that field after each play and went BACK in for more each time. He was a machine Friday and I hope that same machine shows back up this Friday.

The Rumbling...I agree with you - this will be one of the best games of the year in this region or any other. As I stated earlier, I wish both teams luck and especially health/safety this Friday. Win or lose, both teams should be proud of their seasons...but I bleed green and gold.

Go, Eagles!

becuz all the rest of the teams stink this year they won the games that they we supposed to win and lost to the ones they were supposed to lose to redbank is down this year and still pulled off a good year with GOOD COACHING u see way they do in maryville wit good coahing cuz they dont ever out athlete anybody they r well coached

I would disagreed with this.I think every team we have played this year except for two of them is better than last year Soddy,Hixson,Mcminn,Walker Valley,Chatt Central.You seem to have some trouble with english just like you did with cacthing and tackling LOL!See you around campus coldhands07.

I would disagreed with this.I think every team we have played this year except for two of them is better than last year Soddy,Hixson,Mcminn,Walker Valley,Chatt Central.You seem to have some trouble with english just like you did with cacthing and tackling LOL!See you around campus coldhands07.

Listen, we've all decided to drop the coaching discussion and you go back three pages and dig something up just to get it started again? Grow up. I think it's funny that you're criticizing someone's English and your first four words are "I would disagreed with this..."

he was ten times the player you ever were, and it wasn't his fault he wasn't utilized, like pride said GROW UP. Now back tp the game....

yea 4real u are stupid did u even play anything in high school and if u did i bet u sat on the bench you had to of sayin that soddy mcminn walker valley and chatt central are better this year than last year you are insane i have talked to a player from chatt central last year and from mcminn and they both DISAGREE with your nonsense even our coaches will tell you that the teams arent as good as they were last year and cold hands yes i can take that criticism but if u paid any attention u would see that i only dropped 5 passes all of my jr year and still averaged 20 yards a catch and almost a thousand yards recieving and it was my first year ever playin reciever and they hardly threw me the ball and didnt drop any senior year and tacklin?? whom thats why i had 7 sacks and 20 tackles for loss my jr year and 5 sacks and 17 tackles for loss last year u better do your homework next time before u talk about somebody

but anyways back to the people that matter rhea wins it 27 24

I guess I'm out of the loop and I don't know who is who here in real life but let me say this - if there is anyone posting on this thread that has ever played football at RCHS, kudos to you. Football is a rough sport, it's physical and mental. You've gotta have guts to be out on that field knowing you're likely to get the daylight knocked out of you on any given play.

History is history - let's look toward Friday night's game! Discension in the ranks stinks!

Go, Eagles!