Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

is that Porky Pig or Danny Wilson....?

big time game Friday night....i hate Cleveland more than anybody so it's gonna feel good when we beat the crap out of them. Im sure the rest of you guys feel it like I do, there is something special in the air that we havent felt around this program in a long time.....now we may be physically out-manned, our best player may be hurt, we may have many question marks on defense, but every once in a while, when the stars align just right, a team can defy all of these odds and win a game they probably shouldn't.

13-10 Golden Eagles...

Are we trying to play the underdog card??

and Danny Wilson...ugh don't get me started on him /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

but Porky Pig, now thats my guy!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we trying to play the underdog card??

and Danny Wilson...ugh don't get me started on him /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

but Porky Pig, now thats my guy!

whatever you coaching struggles i can assure you that ours are much worse...

I think that we are the underdogs..

Well, lets not get into coaching /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

You guys could be the underdogs, I was just thinking that most people would probably pick Rhea to win.

I guess thats why rhea has beaten cleveland 2 of the last 3 years. Oh I know rhea had more talent. and last week when two starters go down and rhea still goes to red bank and wins. guess rhea had more talent. Its really getting old super get a life!!!! Since you sat the bench your whole career i guess you hate coaches.

I guess thats why rhea has beaten cleveland 2 of the last 3 years. Oh I know rhea had more talent. and last week when two starters go down and rhea still goes to red bank and wins. guess rhea had more talent. Its really getting old super get a life!!!! Since you sat the bench your whole career i guess you hate coaches.

One of those years we had an entirely different staff...in 2006 we just physically whipped them...as for Red Bank, weve had pretty much equal talent with them for the past two years and have been unable to win. it's about time. No i didnt sit on the bench my whole career....

and here we go /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Co-sign...

Come on, guys, didn't you see the recap in The Herald-News yesterday that showed our high school vs. Cleveland for the past 29 years? I think we beat Cleveland like 10 of those years. They're definitely a force to be reckoned with...and beating them two out of the last three years is no big deal. It's THIS year that counts.

Let's stay focused, let's keep this thread nice and friendly (thanks to all two of the Cleveland fans who are posting for being light-hearted and fun about the game tomorrow) and let's get behind those E-ville boys. Pull out your green and gold sweatshirts and rainsuits and head toward Cleveland tomorrow.

GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES!

Does anyone know if they will have any shirts at the game i would like to get one but will be driving straight to the game.

No, there will be no T-shirts at the game - they were all pre-ordered.

If you want the number of the vendor, I'm ordering a few tonight - you can send me a private message and I'll send you the guy's telephone number. If you call today, you might be able to pick it up this evening.

Co-sign...

Come on, guys, didn't you see the recap in The Herald-News yesterday that showed our high school vs. Cleveland for the past 20+ years? I think we beat Cleveland like SIX of those years. They're definitely a force to be reckoned with...and beating them two out of the last three years is no big deal. It's THIS year that counts.

Let's stay focused, let's keep this thread nice and friendly (thanks to all two of the Cleveland fans who are posting for being light-hearted and fun about the game tomorrow) and let's get behind those E-ville boys. Pull out your green and gold sweatshirts and rainsuits and head toward Cleveland tomorrow.

GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES!

you guys really get a kick out of their only being 2 of us here huh?

One of those years we had an entirely different staff...in 2006 we just physically whipped them...as for Red Bank, weve had pretty much equal talent with them for the past two years and have been unable to win. it's about time. No i didnt sit on the bench my whole career....

Sometimes you make since but equal talent with red bank is just stupid. benford mcduffie simms ta ta caldwell forget about rhea county fans what do other fans who saw both teams say about red banks talent compared to rheas