Fallon Lee; ATTN: OS91

Guest MCSCOTS

Guest MCSCOTS

OS91, I noticed that you never responded to my last post under the Lee in jr. olympics thread. so if you don't mind my asking, which players do you feel are so much better than fallon at PG? Just curious.

Also, Fallon has not only been playing with a broken hand, but an injured knee as well. She has a bad bone bruise and a strained MCL. So at least she's tough and nobody can say the girl doesn't have heart or play for pure love of the game!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies on not responding, I never looked at the AAU post again. I was just curious who picked these girls to compete in the AAU Olympics. If it were the coaches, then who were the coaches and where are the from? Lee is a great player full of enourmous potential. She has an amazing future and the sky is the limit. I fell however looking at the roster that possibly the best PG in the state in alot of peoples mind wasnt on this roster in Oliver Springs PG Junior Laura Hall. I am sure whateve committie and coaches that selected this team have their reasons. I would have just like to see the most talented players play. If Lee had a broken hand, why wasnt there another player added to such an event that represented the state of Tennessee. I guess the coaches have their allegiences to who they had chosen for whatever reason.

that a good enough answer?

Guest Converse

There were three teams that were represented Tennessee in the Junior Olympics. One was the Lady Blue Devils. That team was comprised only of players from Jackson County High School and coached by Jim Brown. The second team was Tennessee Elite and was made up of players from the Elite 15's,16's and 17's that wanted to play in the JO games and was coached by Donald Jackson. The third team was the S.E, Tennessee Lady Celtics.I'm not sure how they were chosen or who their coaches were.€

However, I think Lee is clearly better. She runs her team better, she shoots better(dosen't shoot nearly as much as Hall)and is just fundamentally better. Now, Hall is a great player cat quick, can fill it up, and just plays so hard. The difference is the control and team leadership Lee brings. I think Hall trys to do to much and thats because she dosen't have as quality of players around her as Lee has. That is not saying OS dosen't have good players Central is twenty points better than OS. They only lost one player from a team that only lost one reagular season game. I know that they beat OS by 30 this summer and it could have been more. While we are on the topic Honnah Housley can play with the both of them and she plays the two for Central. As a matter of fact she is a better athlete than the other two. Of course this these are only my personal opinions which dosen't mean anything.

Lee is a great player but to say she is better than Hall,I dont think so.Also when they played in summer OS didnt have all their players and played everyone Freshman and all so dont put much on that scrimmage.Both are great players but you need to give them both credit instead of downing Hall. :confused:

Guest MCSCOTS

I don't find it funny but who exactly did create the website for Laura? It would seem kind of vain or something for someone to create a website about themselves; that is probably what the previous posts were referring to.

Posted by MCSCOTS:

I don't find it funny but who exactly did create the website for Laura? It would seem kind of vain or something for someone to create a website about themselves; that is probably what the previous posts were referring to.

That would be me.

I don't think the issue is vanity as much as it is the fact that some people just find her uninteresting. I don't see how they could feel that way, but to each his own. I'm biased to start with, but she's still an entertaining ball player to watch.

As I consider it, the PhilFulmer.com and BuzzPeterson.com websites are jokes only to people that don't like the men, their team, or their school. Folks that are interested in what they have to say enjoy visiting the site and are supportive of the effort.

There may be a few Vandy fans out there that don't want to visit Phil's site, but he's not going to shut it down because of it.

Personal sites, like Laura's, are meant to serve a small audience. If you don't feel that you're a part of that small audience, you might want to find someone else's site to visit instead... like this one... what kind of person starts a statewide high school sports website and names it after themselves? :(

Guest MCSCOTS

True, and thanks for not being offended by my question because I didn't mean anything bad. Actually, I think it is a nice thing to do for someone you care about. I was just curious about what the other post had said. Are you kin to Laura then?