Perry Co. @ Collinwood

radio33

PC has scored over 140 points this year . We know who we are playing . Should be a good game. The last time we played PC at home if memory serves me rite wasnt it the last minutes of the game when we won . It was a hard faught game till the end. I expect the same thing this year. Go Trojans

perry co. has a wing t with a tight double wing but they run alot of misdirection

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the game taht needs to be talked about this week. Not the Wayne Co game. This game has to be played first anf the Trojans better keep their minds on it and not look forward to the WC game. GO TROJANS!!

Your right. We can not go in thinking that this could be an easy win...Knowing PC they are going to play hard and tough they will be tough to beat..They want this win bad...

We need to focus on this...

Go Trojans!!!!

All CW wants to talk about is WC I hope they dont know what hit them Fri. night,like PERRY CO. VIKINGS!!!!!

chances are collinwoods FANS want to talk about wayne county...which i dont htink they dress out on friday nights...

i can gaurantee collinwoods PLAYERS are getting prepared, they cannot afford to lose, just like perry county cant afford to lose.

this should be a good game. but with both teams running nearly ALL the time, it'll go by quick!

You're right, don't worry about us. Just tell all the players to concentrate on Wayne County! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IM not a coach so I dont get to tell the players squat...which is most likely a good thing....on the other hand you will be facing a very deep, fast, and aggressive defense featuring a bunch of young guys who thanks to the two platoon system now have a lot of playing time in the rear view mirror which well serve them well the rest of the way and most especially going into next year

They were green but now they're attack hounds wearing green