Howard @ Sequoyah

bigclittleh

Well I will tell you this and I am not trying to be inflammatory but I don't see how in the world you guys beat Polk. In my opinion Polk is a much better team than Howard. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I agree about Polk,and believe Central is as well.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I will pass your compliment along to Jake. It will mean alot to him. As good a football player as he is, his mom and me are most proud of the young man he has turned out to be. There are several of those Seniors that are very special young men. They will be missed. Thanks again sportsman88. Not becuase you were complimentary of Jake, but you are the type poster on coach T that I usually try and read because I feel I get a fair assessment of situations you have been privy too. As apposed to some ,that it is so evident they get on here to just grind the ax. Go Chargers! Should be a great game!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dr. Dave,

If Jake has any interest in the Naval Academy at all please call me. I talked with them the other day and told them about him. They are interested in some film and talking with him. (770)298-4253. Thanks.