2A AP Poll - 10/20

Guest nwtnsports

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd is a number 2 or 3 in the state right now...

Mmmmmmmm,NOPE!You see,those little numbers there to the left of your teams name tell you where they are ranked.It's posted quite clearly actually, 2.Milan,3.LC...... #6 Boyd Buc,I hope this clears things up for you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marion should be ranked this week BEAT down a very good york team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...You shouldn't set your hopes too high on that ranking...it's too late in the season...Marion Co. made a statement last night that they are ready for the playoffs and from this point forward it's all about advancing to the next level!!!

THE REAL 2A TOP TEN... (not that it even matters, than good for playoffs)

1. Alcoa

2. Milan

T3. Boyd

T3. CPA

T3. USJ

6. Tyner

7. Camden

8. GoodPasture

9. Lewis County

10. Gatlinburg - Pittman

This is the real top ten in 2A... Stewart County probably shouldn't even be in the top 20...

I don't know if anybody will beat Alcoa. The only one that usually beats them is Maryvillle /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...You shouldn't set your hopes too high on that ranking...it's too late in the season...Marion Co. made a statement last night that they are ready for the playoffs and from this point forward it's all about advancing to the next level!!!

I agree TRF! This team is focused on winning this week. (Can't help what a few fans are saying) This team will worry about post season when the post season gets here. Poll Rankings mean very little.

Go Warriors!

This is just my oppinion but I think Alcoa is on cruise control right now all the way to the Boro , and if things play out like I think they will , they'll play Milan for the gold ball . I know that any1 can beat any1 on any given day but I just think this is how things are gonna play out . In the end tho Alcoa is gonna have 5 str8 state championship gold balls in the trophy case . I bet there alot of teams counting the days till next year when Alcoa moves up to 3A so someone else has a chance at the 2A crown . Please , no hate views , like I said this is just my oppinion .