Region 7

truth

You think Lowe will defeat Ridley at 112? Will make a good semifinal match. Don't forget about Mahmut of Glencliff at that weight as well. Johnson has dropped to 125? he can do some damage at that weight. 135 look for Lilliard v. Jones of MLK, he has defeated Schoenfield already. 140 is a tossup, who is at that weight class? 145 Chandler v. Edafe. 171 Garcia v. Caldwell. 215 Garrett v. Clemons or Conyers. HWT Robinson v. Moore(E. Lit)

Glen over Hume-Fogg 59-9

Glen over Hunt Lane 39-29

Key matches

Tsegaye wrestles up to 130 and defeats Josue Brown

Lillard majors Muniz

Clemons defeats Corley at 152

Clemons defeats Moore at 215

Robinson pins Glen 285

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region VII Duals Thurday @ GHS

1st seed Returnig Region Champions ANTIOCH BEARS

2nd seed Glencliff

3rd Hunters Lane

4th McGavock

Any predictions anyone. Congrats goes to the Bears on winning the Siegel Duals. Anyone believe any region 7 team will place again this year ???

Are you sure Hunters Lane is 3rd, McGavock did defeat HL a couple of weeks ago.

Just a prediction

I believe McGavock will be a 3rd seed and if all indications seem correct will give Glencliff and very good run for their money. They have steadily improved over the course of the season. I am not sure they quite have the horses to take Antioch (or will Glencliff for that matter with Mintlow now out for the season). It should be a good match all the way around though.

I believe McGavock will be a 3rd seed and if all indications seem correct will give Glencliff and very good run for their money. They have steadily improved over the course of the season. I am not sure they quite have the horses to take Antioch (or will Glencliff for that matter with Mintlow now out for the season). It should be a good match all the way around though.

What happened to Mintlow, I was looking forward to big things from him at state. If he is out for the season, that opens up one of those four spots for the state tournament.

For what it's worth, McGavock lost to Antioch a few weeks ago by just one point.

And as far as Mintlow being done for the season, that's sad to hear. He's an awesome wrestler and athlete. I watched him at Hendersonville's tournament and I think he said his shoulder is still banged up from football.