Where are your former athletes playing in college? Pt. II

inglewood

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I didnt see him on the current roster. Maybe you have more info about that?

I'll check - I may have the last name wrong - he is from Middle College High School in Memphis and played at Manassas on a Coop. He is a So, and I know he is there because he played two weeks ago.

I believe Johns Hopkins is D-III, thats why he is not on this list if you will take a look at the title of the post. But if he is their starting QB that is AWESOME! They are 5-2.

You sure about that? I saw him on the roster for a CC in Kansas along with Rae Sykes.

West Georgia is D-II by the way.

Oh man, you are totally right. Just checked the Coffeyville CC roster and neither former Tennessee commitments were on it anymore. That stinks to see a player with such talent to have to attend a D-II school because of grades. Do you have any idea where Rae Sykes is now?

Yeah I definitely have him on the written list, just didn't know where to put him since Middle College doesn't play football. Thanks for the clarification!!!

Oh man, you are totally right. Just checked the Coffeyville CC roster and neither former Tennessee commitments were on it anymore. That stinks to see a player with such talent to have to attend a D-II school because of grades. Do you have any idea where Rae Sykes is now?

Yeah I definitely have him on the written list, just didn't know where to put him since Middle College doesn't play football. Thanks for the clarification!!!

Last I heard Rae was at Coffeyville and if you check their online media guide he is pictured but he is not on the active roster and I do not know why. He was reportedley on pace to graduate and be UT next year but, we will see if that comes to fruition because not being on the actual roster seems suspect to me. I am not sure if Dustin ended up DII solely based on grades my understanding is that UT would have continued to show interest in Dustin, but he did not want to play LB this was the case with a couple other FBS schools and I think Louisiana Lafeyette was the only other school that was willing to put him in the backfield, but without question if Dustin had preformed in the classroom he would be in the SEC and it is an unfortunate situation.

Last I heard Rae was at Coffeyville and if you check their online media guide he is pictured but he is not on the active roster and I do not know why. He was reportedley on pace to graduate and be UT next year but, we will see if that comes to fruition because not being on the actual roster seems suspect to me. I am not sure if Dustin ended up DII solely based on grades my understanding is that UT would have continued to show interest in Dustin, but he did not want to play LB this was the case with a couple other FBS schools and I think Louisiana Lafeyette was the only other school that was willing to put him in the backfield, but without question if Dustin had preformed in the classroom he would be in the SEC and it is an unfortunate situation.

Hey, Honey, what are you fixing for Dinner tonight?? This post was made by my wife, correct??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />