East Hickman

Wildcats5454

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Hickman is now in there second season. What isthe outlook for the team (personnel) and the schedule.

It think in couple years they will be better, I personally like the cocaching staff.

My pick for their Distict:

Marshall co

Spring hill -----Currie and William should take Spring Hill to the REGIONAL

Page

Giles co

lewis co

Hickman co

East Hickman

Loraetta

To my suprise Currie is one of the over looked player in their District, I got a chance to see him play about 7-8 games and he looks good. In District last year Currie didn't make the all District team. After avg. a DOUBLE DOUBLE A GAME IN THE DISTRICT.

Good luck to EAST HICKMAN HIGH I like the coaches and school.

What you think

Jazz33

Was just wondering about East Hickman the other day. With all the turmoil up here in J'town, I was thinking how great it would be to have Coach Matney back here. How are they going to be this year? How's Coach and Jamison doing? I bet their fitting in great down there. Will Jamison be getting any PT this year? What kind of team will they have and will they do any good in their district? Would love to hear about my old coach's new team.

• 2 weeks later...

Was just wondering about East Hickman the other day. With all the turmoil up here in J'town, I was thinking how great it would be to have Coach Matney back here. How are they going to be this year? How's Coach and Jamison doing? I bet their fitting in great down there. Will Jamison be getting any PT this year? What kind of team will they have and will they do any good in their district? Would love to hear about my old coach's new team.

Wish you had him back.

My son is a freshman this year so we really dont know too much about what this year is all about. But will give game scores and updates.

Thanks for keeping us updated up here. I played for Coach for 4 years. If your kid will listen to him, then he'll learn a lot. He's tough but fair.

Well they got beat by a team named Creekwood, they are in dickson. first game at home, We have a real big guy who did not do too much, and we have a sophmore starting in the lineup, to be in the starting group he looked like he had no buisness in there, they said he was a shooter but maybe made 4 points? i heard it was the coaches kid so that explains it. . Lots of mistakes made cost them the game, one kid was hitting the 3 points but no defense was being played. But it was not a blowout,

Well they got beat by a team named Creekwood, they are in dickson. first game at home, We have a real big guy who did not do too much, and we have a sophmore starting in the lineup, to be in the starting group he looked like he had no buisness in there, they said he was a shooter but maybe made 4 points? i heard it was the coaches kid so that explains it. . Lots of mistakes made cost them the game, one kid was hitting the 3 points but no defense was being played. But it was not a blowout,

Wow the first game of the school's second season and already a disgruntled parent. And to top it off a freshmen parent at that. I recognize you because my dad was the same way. He thought he always knew better than Coach what do. I finally had to tell him my biggest problem was him. The best thing you can do for your kid is shut up and support him. Trust me I know. There are plenty of those types up here and there were times I just wished they wouldn't even come to the game. If you were referring to Coach Matney's son against Creekwood, I looked at the Tennessean box score. He had 6 which was tied for the 3rd highest point total on your team. That would have been at least more than 2 of the other starters. Why aren't you complaining about them?

I asked how things were going , not for an opinion from a parent who is already whining after the first game. If you want to post anything for me then please state the facts, not your jealous opinions. Your team, your coaches, and your kid deserves better. If you can't be supportive of all of them, then don't say a thing.