Giles County or Marshall County

Dedicated#62

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Giles County in this game. Bo Wallace and the offensive line will dictate the score. Giles County with a huge time advantage on the clock as well.

However, Marshall County will be a very tough #3 seed representing our region and I expect some noise from them.

This week, despite Cheatham County's history of making it into the playoffs, I like Page's chances this Friday Night and I think they will cause some big problems for the #1 seed from Region 6.

I also like Lipscomb over Montgomery Central. The Game will be webcasted for those who are interested. For those who are from Yorba Linda and Rudderville, this means you can watch it live over the internet.

As for DaCatfish.... I just don't know what it is about him and the Region 4 and White House crowd. I think this happens to him every year about this time...Big Country, Catfish Hunter, and DaCatfish...was there any others. Perhaps he will come back as Dedicated 62b or maybe Bulldog70. I think he should come back as the original Big Country.

Man...I don't need the pressure of him being Bulldog70...how about vandy2?....or Dandy83?

Big Country2 would be good.

I have it from a very reliable source that Dacatfish is out of here...left the building... gone from the board. Won't be back........gone hunting....etc.

Somebody is right....there is another good game this week..

Cheatham plays Page for the last and final 4th seed. I can't bring myself to start a thread because each time I do we lose. I am glad that game is at Page.

I like Giles County in this game. Bo Wallace and the offensive line will dictate the score. Giles County with a huge time advantage on the clock as well.

However, Marshall County will be a very tough #3 seed representing our region and I expect some noise from them.

This week, despite Cheatham County's history of making it into the playoffs, I like Page's chances this Friday Night and I think they will cause some big problems for the #1 seed from Region 6.

I also like Lipscomb over Montgomery Central. The Game will be webcasted for those who are interested. For those who are from Yorba Linda and Rudderville, this means you can watch it live over the internet.

As for DaCatfish.... I just don't know what it is about him and the Region 4 and White House crowd. I think this happens to him every year about this time...Big Country, Catfish Hunter, and DaCatfish...was there any others. Perhaps he will come back as Dedicated 62b or maybe Bulldog70. I think he should come back as the original Big Country.

Lipscomb,Giles,Marshall,and most likely Page could possibley sweep the 1st round.

Dont count the Cubs out though. I like Big Country too.I hear he is away putting an all bigfoot team together

to possibley take down the Mustangs.Just having some trouble with making the grades. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

marshall co. has no chance....at all....im not tryin to start anything on here, but ive went and watched both teams multiple times this year and honestly it wont be close....giles Bo Wallace, Tobias Houston, and Corey Houston will have a great great night....as for marshall, the only way they would have a chance is to throw the deep ball on our small secondary, but the problem with that is their recievers run slow sloppy routes and the qb's arm isnt very strong at all either, one play that did get my attention is when marshall sets up in a trips formation and does a roll out pass...it was clearly the only way they even had a chance to move the ball against DL last week but like most schools when someone gets some success on moving the ball they go off and do something else crazy thay screws up the game for them....on defense for marshall co i only seen one player that impressed me who i wouldnt mind seeing play for giles or DL...he was #30, he had a motor and never stopped and was motivated but it still wasnt enough....if their whole teamed played like him i wouldnt even have thought ab writing most of this stuff...but anyways like i said giles co wins big even if it is a rivalry game and for a home playoff game....giles co-42....marshall co-14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />