FridayMainEvent

Weekly Winners  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Winners

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me another player in our region that benches well over 405 and leg presses over 1300

and i'll change my opinion /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just curious.....is that bench raw? and what exactly is a leg press? same as squat?

Leg press is were you sit with your back flat and press upward

Well if you had made this post two years ago, i would have said my son was stronger....lol But he has graduated now. He probably works out with about 405 on bench. he holds the teen world record on bench press at 540. his goal is to reach 600 while still a teen. as a junior he squatted 625. not sure what his squat is now.

Well if you had made this post two years ago, i would have said my son was stronger....lol But he has graduated now. He probably works out with about 405 on bench. he holds the teen world record on bench press at 540. his goal is to reach 600 while still a teen. as a junior he squatted 625. not sure what his squat is now.

Seth carter he was a man child no doubt Larrys not as strong as him not many men are but to weigh around 240 larrys pretty strong

Seth carter he was a man child no doubt Larrys not as strong as him not many men are but to weigh around 240 larrys pretty strong

yes, 405 is quite impressive for any teen but especially for your son weighing only around 240. he should compete. he would set records too.

yes, 405 is quite impressive for any teen but especially for your son weighing only around 240. he should compete. he would set records too.

Hey, Re Run... where have you been??? It's good to see you back on here. I know you are proud of all your boys. They are good examples for their peers.

There were two possibilities for game of the week that will directly effect teh playoffs, but I went with the Forrest game since it is for a battle for a playoff position. Should be some great games this week. Here are my picks, but I'm going to reserve the right to possibly change my mind on a couple of these games before Friday. The JB and McEwen game is a very tough pick and should see close final poll results. My Picks:

Cascade

Eagleville

Clarksville Academy

Jo Byrns

Forrest

Here is my picks

Forrest -7

Clarksville Academy - 14

Eagleville - 14

Cascade - Who knows.

McEwen - the score will be 22 to 16 for Mactown.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey, Re Run... where have you been??? It's good to see you back on here. I know you are proud of all your boys. They are good examples for their peers.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />