FridayMainEvent

Winner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL hey email me at Treyvols99@hotmail.com as well so I can get your number. Thanks

Hey Otis. Verizonwireless has a wonderful FREE application called backup assist that will send your entire contact list to their website and if you lose a phone, you simply have to call up this application on your new phone and it will load all your contacts into your new phone. Guessing you didn't know about this.........LOL.........

Well It Seems Season Is Over For The Boys In Them Lil Britches. Just One More Whooping To Be Delivered.

Yep and the Pat's be deliverin tat whippin! Chumps get knocked off on their own field Friday night!

has anyone besides me figured out the kotp is c11? look at all of kotp's posts and c11 has commented on them. looks awful fishy to me. kotp has known a whole lot of stats and so on about cascade all year long, that a normal person that was supposed to be from another school would care less to keep up with. and who knows everything about cascade? C11. just wondering if anyone else figured it out.

May have to reveal myself to U Friday, Buck.. U got 1 playin now right?

If I had a rogue fan or someone impersonating a fan, I guess I'd be trying to point fingers also. I have no clue why he singled me out, but it was humorous to me also. I guess he failed to realize I "respond" to pretty much everyone who offers a comment up on the Champs. I guess I'll have to only respond to positive posters in the future if I'm going to be accused as doubling for someone then arguing with myself about my comments........LOL......That pretty funny......

Careful, Mike. They'll be accusing you of wearing Rocket Blue before long. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Is that an overnight trip from White House to Cascade.......just wondering incase I need a motel 6 or something. HA ha

really how long is it 2 -3 hours>>? geeez these " district " games are very far apart huh.

Just a thought...........

After White House Heritage builds the "NEW " High School the enrollment will be quite a bit higher, I dought we will be in the same district/ region in the near future.

August 2010 is completion date for the new HERITAGE HIGH. They broke ground this July.

I know that TSSAA only refigures the classification every 4 years but,I have heard that if there is a large change in enrollment they will re figure it. I think the number of enrollment will change alot. I think they are building it to be able to hold 1300 or more. That could be a HUGE difference. 4A maybe /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It would be nice to get a State Title in something before we jump up........maybe next yr in football.

Is that an overnight trip from White House to Cascade.......just wondering incase I need a motel 6 or something. HA ha

really how long is it 2 -3 hours>>? geeez these " district " games are very far apart huh.

Just a thought...........

After White House Heritage builds the "NEW " High School the enrollment will be quite a bit higher, I dought we will be in the same district/ region in the near future.

August 2010 is completion date for the new HERITAGE HIGH. They broke ground this July.

I know that TSSAA only refigures the classification every 4 years but,I have heard that if there is a large change in enrollment they will re figure it. I think the number of enrollment will change alot. I think they are building it to be able to hold 1300 or more. That could be a HUGE difference. 4A maybe /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It would be nice to get a State Title in something before we jump up........maybe next yr in football.

I thought the same thing (4A) earlier in the year but someone from WHH said that the 1200-1300 number included the Jr. High but that still puts the final high school numbers at about 800 students (3A). You could be in the same district as Greenbrier, Springfield, Portland, White House...man talk about a game; WHH vs. WH. I'd certainly be a WHH fan in that one. One thing that's a shame, yet is fair, is that all that money for the school ($34+million)doesn't' really include a new football, baseball, etc... field/stadium. Y'all better start having some booster fund raisers and such to get up enough money to have your own facilities.