hendersonville vs hunters lane

underthelights

Oh man, I hate to disagree with you here, but the region championship most definitely belongs in Hendersonville. We never have it, so we deserve it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Let's go out and win the region for my ole pal here. The Inner Circle reaches all the way to Hendersonville. That's our South embassy at work.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I hate to disagree with you here, but the region championship most definitely belongs in Hendersonville. We never have it, so we deserve it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes, if you go back to 2001 Hendersonville was region champs. And yes they went top the championship game and got smashed by Riverdale 35-7 if memory serves me correctly. Just curious, but how many gold balls does Hendersonville have? Oh yeah thats right, ZERO! I'm not trying to turn this into a Gallatin/Hendersonville battle, but I just think that stating that the region championship belongs in Hendersonville is a little too much.

Commandos take the region title 17-6 in a game that was never really in doubt. H'ville's ability to run the ball tonight was the difference in the game. Hville probably had a 3-1 edge in time of possession. The defense never allowed Hunters Lane to gain any momentum on offense. WAY TO GO COMMANDOS, PROUD OF YA