Westmoreland at Jackson County

Eag4LIFE

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say that is exactly right. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And will probably be playing Sequatchie at home 1st rd of playoffs. This is 1 yr that Westy will probably go farther than Smith in the playoffs. I don't see Region 4 having anything on the top 3 in region 3 this yr. Lucky for Westy, ya'll get the beatable team from region 3. I say all this because JC won't put up much of a fight Friday night. The Eagles will flatten the field with them. JC is not very good at all.

And will probably be playing Sequatchie at home 1st rd of playoffs. This is 1 yr that Westy will probably go farther than Smith in the playoffs. I don't see Region 4 having anything on the top 3 in region 3 this yr. Lucky for Westy, ya'll get the beatable team from region 3. I say all this because JC won't put up much of a fight Friday night. The Eagles will flatten the field with them. JC is not very good at all.

Move back to Trousdale County where you came from Slim. We dont need your kind in Motown. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I would like to congradulate the Westmoreland Jets on doing the impossible last night. They beat the big bad Blue Raiders from Lafayette TN 29-6 on their home turf. Come out this Saturday to support your PeeWee allstars at Pat Turner stadium in Lafayette on November 1 excluding you slim, we dont need your kind up here. We wont true eagle fans at our games not imposters.

Guest Termite

Westmoreland goes to Jackson this friday and talk is if west. beats them and York beats Upperman west wins region. . .am i correct on that?

Backs into winning the region. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="