Adamsville @ Hutningdon

cardfan

I think South Greene is the 3rd seed in Region 1 thanks to a head to head victory over Cumberland Gap, making CG a wild card. However, West Greene also gets in from Region 1 at (5-5). I missed them in my initial analysis. They take the spot that was occupied by Adamsville.

So the 5 WC teams should be: West Greene, Cumberland Gap, Sequatchie Co, Waverly, and JCS

That's correct. Now to get seeded.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. it goes back to waverly not clinching i suppose

The only thing Waverly regrets is not playing like they're capable of playing against Huntingdon, thus messing their right to where they should be. In second place all alone. They deserve it by themselves, but it doesn't matter now, both teams are in the playoffs and it is time to cheer for each other.

The only thing Waverly regrets is not playing like they're capable of playing against Huntingdon, thus messing their right to where they should be. In second place all alone. They deserve it by themselves, but it doesn't matter now, both teams are in the playoffs and it is time to cheer for each other.

papa you're no fun, i was hopin we could trade remarks haha. i like rufflin' your feathers a bit.

but like you said, time for 7AA to represent

It doesn't matter where you sit as long as you are invited to dinner.

As far as the "Halloween" comment goes I find it ironic that someone pointing out "Hutningdon" does so with a sentence containing 2 or 3 errors of their own. Have fun in the playoffs.

Well alright mr. big stuff. Please go ahead and point out my errors. However, if you are going to make remarks on me not capitalizing correctly just spare me the review.

papa you're no fun, i was hopin we could trade remarks haha. i like rufflin' your feathers a bit.

but like you said, time for 7AA to represent

Yep, it is fun sometimes. Hope you guys do good. Looks like we are in trouble. We probably are going to Lewis County. They beat us 37-0 early in the year. Granted, we are playing better than what we did in the beginning, but they are very good and it is hard to make up 37 points. I just hope the effort we put out Thursday night will return on Friday. If so, it will be a lot closer than the last time we met. Good luck 7AA. Looks like Huntingdon plays USJ, Stewart County plays Goodpasture, and Camden plays Fairview.