Adamsville @ Hutningdon

cardfan

Nope, hate to steal your joy or ignorance, whatever, but there is a three way tie for second in the region and that is the way it is recorded in the record books. But for seeding purposes, they are seeded fourth. It doesn't matter now though.

Mr. (and that with tongue in cheek) Mustang, you don't know diddley squat about football. Huntingdon people are the only ones who think Huntingdon is better than Waverly. Not jealous. I don't think Waverly is better, I KNOW THEY ARE.

I think Huntingdon is better than Waverly. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Huntingdon is better than Waverly. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Unless you have seen Waverly play someone other than Huntingdon. You don't count. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Unless you have seen Waverly play someone other than Huntingdon. You don't count. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I couldn't resist.

Nope, hate to steal your joy or ignorance, whatever, but there is a three way tie for second in the region and that is the way it is recorded in the record books. But for seeding purposes, they are seeded fourth. It doesn't matter now though.

Mr. (and that with tongue in cheek) Mustang, you don't know diddley squat about football. Huntingdon people are the only ones who think Huntingdon is better than Waverly. Not jealous. I don't think Waverly is better, I KNOW THEY ARE.

you need anger management! lewis co. pounds waverly in playoffs!

Waverly is a terrible football team. Playing these kind of teams have really hurt Huntingdon's football program.

Last time i checked waverly is in their region. Does Milan, dyer co. and Mckenzie hurt your program to. Maybe every team should go out on a ladder and play every number one team in each classification on their non region schedule. Youd get the pee beat out of you but surely that would help your players build confidence. Who needs wins anyway? They are way overrated. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Papatiger. Not only do you not know doodley about football but you need mental help. Stewart County beat us so they are better, same with the other teams that beat us. Maybe you can schedule us next year, but Swensen said he wouldn't play ya'll in Waverly cause you can't seat all the Mustang fans so I guess we'll have to play in Camden if the game is scheduled. You are one misguided soul and you need to come over here so we can try to teach you a thing or two about sportsmanship.

Just say this. We got beat by a better team tonight. We got beat by a better team tonight. We got beat by a better team tonght. See it wasn't so hard now was it. Goodnight.. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />