waverly vs. perry co. season opener we will see if wavo is for real

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait and see I am glad for you.I signed Jomo that thing for him .I know it wont do any good but a lot of people signed itand if you and yours dont want him on your team thats up to yall.I told him you were dogging him and I think I know who you are.He hit 104 3 pointers and shot around 50% from 3 point line .Can you do that no and never will.

I guess we will see and if you think you know me..... I dont even know you LOL! Come out to Cornersville tomorrow and watch the game. Alot of these kids playing this year but can contribute alot more than Pevahouse did last year. I mean he was a good shooter but the kids this year are alot better and have much better skills I know a good shooter is hard to replace but does ball handling, court smarts, defense, and awareness outweigh one kid that lives and die by the 3? I believe so.

I guess we will see and if you think you know me..... I dont even know you LOL! Come out to Cornersville tomorrow and watch the game. Alot of these kids playing this year but can contribute alot more than Pevahouse did last year. I mean he was a good shooter but the kids this year are alot better and have much better skills I know a good shooter is hard to replace but does ball handling, court smarts, defense, and awareness outweigh one kid that lives and die by the 3? I believe so.

I am having a little trouble with the 35 yrs old and going to college thing.I dont believe ethier one and if you dont know me why did you say I might want to come watch a scrimage?How do you know I havent is what I mean.Everybody around here knows me and my name on here.As to your post above well Jomo made all region are you saying that we are gonna have 5 or 6 all region on this years team,thats great I didnt pick us to win the region.Congradulations I am a JOMO fan and me and his dad are very upset and it will take time to heal the wounds sorry if I sound mad its not your fault .

I am having a little trouble with the 35 yrs old and going to college thing.I dont believe ethier one and if you dont know me why did you say I might want to come watch a scrimage?How do you know I havent is what I mean.Everybody around here knows me and my name on here.As to your post above well Jomo made all region are you saying that we are gonna have 5 or 6 all region on this years team,thats great I didnt pick us to win the region.Congradulations I am a JOMO fan and me and his dad are very upset and it will take time to heal the wounds sorry if I sound mad its not your fault .

to bad rather u have jomo or not, waverly will still be to much for perry co., waverly has over 17 players all that know how to play basketball, sophmores and juniors that can dominate, they had some of the best coaches in junior high, West malone and john tidwell, Coach tidwell could prolly come and coach the high school team, but he will more than likely stay at lakeview, but back to the topic. waverly wil have to much depth for the viking waverly wins by 15+, see ya'll there BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

My mistake Radio I am 25 my fault. I am working on finishing up my masters in teaching. I am not 35. I understand why your mad about the situation I really do not know who you are maybe ill meet you soon but i dont expect us to have but maybe two all region players with Averett being locked in and maybe 4 all district if we get lucky. Are you coming out to Cornersville tonight?

to bad rather u have jomo or not, waverly will still be to much for perry co., waverly has over 17 players all that know how to play basketball, sophmores and juniors that can dominate, they had some of the best coaches in junior high, West malone and john tidwell, Coach tidwell could prolly come and coach the high school team, but he will more than likely stay at lakeview, but back to the topic. waverly wil have to much depth for the viking waverly wins by 15+, see ya'll there BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

Tidwell has a great record coaching in that awesome TN River Conference.Anyone can beat those teams!The real teams are on the high school level.Gotta be good to compete and beat those teams.World of difference in coaching at the junior high level and the high school level.Besides,high school season interferes with duck season.

Tidwell has a great record coaching in that awesome TN River Conference.Anyone can beat those teams!The real teams are on the high school level.Gotta be good to compete and beat those teams.World of difference in coaching at the junior high level and the high school level.Besides,high school season interferes with duck season.

yes i understand that, but the type of coach he is is what will more than likely make him a good coach, but either way he is not a coach in high school so lets drop that topic, all i know is lets see how good waverly is on monday, this is their coming out party. Lets see

haha...trust me, tidwell would never be able to coach high school, i dont think he would survive without his duck season lol...but you do have to remember one thing, the guys playing for the high school do also come from his coaching and how theyr taught early is pretty important to how they turn out in high school so i would have to say that it is sort of important....

Yeah maybe Waverly is good and may beat PC this year. But a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. I mean PC has been down a couple years but things are on the rise for the future. Waverly may win this game.... But Waverly fans need to stop and think are they actually good enough to get anywhere when tourney time comes around or are they going to fade away just like always...........

Yeah maybe Waverly is good and may beat PC this year. But a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. I mean PC has been down a couple years but things are on the rise for the future. Waverly may win this game.... But Waverly fans need to stop and think are they actually good enough to get anywhere when tourney time comes around or are they going to fade away just like always...........

something i dont guess you realize is waverly is on a rise as well...last year was supposed to be another "rebuilding" year but the team some how managed to find their way into the tourney and surprised many people during the season. this year should be a much better season than the last considering they only lost 1 senior who wasn't able to play in any of the games last season due to an injury from football....so my advice know what your talking about before you come in and start bashing a team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />