• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waverly plays perry co. in a couple of days who wins

my prediction

wavo:62

PC:37

vogel/lenoard:45+ points /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

no way its a blowout i see a 5 point game on nov. 24 the winner will be pc they have more weapons than wavo and a couple hard nosed defender who can hold vogel/leonard under 20 im taking pc in this one

no way its a blowout i see a 5 point game on nov. 24 the winner will be pc they have more weapons than wavo and a couple hard nosed defender who can hold vogel/leonard under 20 im taking pc in this one

Waverly easily.. With PC losing the only worthwhile player they had, they have no chance. Wavo by atleast 20. Good luck!

Waverly easily.. With PC losing the only worthwhile player they had, they have no chance. Wavo by atleast 20. Good luck!

I don't know about 20 point win, but it won't be much of a game. PC only worked around Pevahouse(sp?) and one other guard. With Pevahouse gone, one guard can't and won't win the game for them. they do have a lanky 6'2-ish center who thinks he is good and knows the fundamentals of a post player, but his size makes him useless. You can push him around all night without a fight. As long as Wavo has a half decent post defender it shouldn't be a problem there wither.

Wavo by 15-20..

I don't know about 20 point win, but it won't be much of a game. PC only worked around Pevahouse(sp?) and one other guard. With Pevahouse gone, one guard can't and won't win the game for them. they do have a lanky 6'2-ish center who thinks he is good and knows the fundamentals of a post player, but his size makes him useless. You can push him around all night without a fight. As long as Wavo has a half decent post defender it shouldn't be a problem there wither.

Wavo by 15-20..

There are a couple other guys that you apparently dont know Jacob Tucker 6ft freshman great player andCannon Rhodes 6ft4 freshman you may have heard of his dad Mike Rhodes all american top 3 all time scoring at Vandy there is one or 2 more plus the gaurd you all ready knew Drey Mercer 10 th grade we have a good young team a force soon ,how soon youll soon see.

There are a couple other guys that you apparently dont know Jacob Tucker 6ft freshman great player andCannon Rhodes 6ft4 freshman you may have heard of his dad Mike Rhodes all american top 3 all time scoring at Vandy there is one or 2 more plus the gaurd you all ready knew Drey Mercer 10 th grade we have a good young team a force soon ,how soon youll soon see.

I didn't know about those freshmen coming in. I was going off what I saw when we played them last year. We don't play them this year, so I probably won't hear about them either. Being freshmen, I question how basketball smart they are andhow well they can play. By the sound of it, this year won't be too productive, but look to have a pretty dang good season next year and the year after. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck to PC on a good season.

key word buddy: FRESHMEN

this is there first game, they will be going agaist one of th fastedst teams ya'll will play, waverly will win by at least 10+, sorry, wavo will be clicking all night long, see ya'll there.

I don't see this game as a blowout for anyone. Waverly has a good team, guards Leonard and Vogel go with the best of them, but no post play. Even though they have a 6'5" sophomore coming up, he's not very athletic and will get used down low until he learns more. Other than that no height. When you live and die on the three, you die more often especially against a good defensive team. The coach from Perry County is a very good coach and I expect him to have this PC team ready. Having said that I say Waverly by 4-5 pts. The win over East Hickman in scrimmage doesn't gauge much since this is only their second year playing ball.