MJ vs Clarksville NW

mjbears1

Bears win and meet Burro's in 2nd round and then............ Ha we all know what happens.

What will happen? Someone will say something about the offensive line play on the boards that week, and you, as a coach, will get on here and defend them (which, in essence, is really about defending yourself)? I assure you that MJ will focus on Clarksville NW, they are too young and too disciplined to do otherwise...they let other people look at crystal balls. Here's one prediction: When Hillsboro does get put out, you will noticably take a leave of absence...it's one thing to support your program, but I have seen you bash a web site that, from an unbiased opinion, tries to do nothing but give your region, a great football region, coverage. Should everyone on here say, "Ha...we know what happens" if you guys made it to the championship game against a Maryville? I wouldn't, because I know these are teenagers that don't need the added pressure of guarantees...on sencond thought, just keep those kinds of posts coming for whomever you might face in the playoffs.