Sequoyah @ Megis

bigclittleh

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Dave,

Good Luck to the Chiefs. This is really a special group of seniors. IF Jake might have an interest in the Naval Academy just let me know. I coached the o-line coach at UNA and he was asking me the other day if I knew of any players that woudl fit what they do. I thought about Jake right away and told him. Let me know what his interest level may be. Thanks. Coach Holloway.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Please let Sequoyah's fans know there will be a Spaghetti Supper before the game in the Meigs High Cafeteria from 5:30 - 7. This is sponsered by the Football Boosters and all money goes back to the players. Cost is $5.00 for : spaghetti, bread, salad, dessert, and drink!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

There will also be a drawing for 1/2 beef between 3rd and 4th quarters. Tickets are $5.00 and available before the game. What a deal !!

Sequoyah fans: I'd highly suggest anytime you see "Meigs" and "food" mentioned, you capitalize on it. I've eaten several inexpensive pregame meals at Meigs' home games and have NEVER left hungry or disappointed. Meigs County has a very loyal following; a community pride; their teams have the best looking uniforms; and they're very graciuos host with the best cooks in the region.

If I wasn't going to attend the Central/Howard game, I'd be in Decatur Friday night myself.....for a good, hard-hitting football game, as well as the food!

Dave,

Good Luck to the Chiefs. This is really a special group of seniors. IF Jake might have an interest in the Naval Academy just let me know. I coached the o-line coach at UNA and he was asking me the other day if I knew of any players that would fit what they do. I thought about Jake right away and told him. Let me know what his interest level may be. Thanks. Coach Holloway.

Thanks coach, I mentioned it to him and he was going to think about it, we are going to talk more about his options when the season is over. We put everybody on hold at the beginning of the season so he could concentrate just on the season. He felt like with everything that had gone on during the summer, he needed to focus just on the team. I hope all is well with you and your family. Dennis said you guys were doing real good. Tell Cody I don't want to hear any ROLL TIDE crap either! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Jake said to tell you thanks for thinking of him.

Sequoyah fans: I'd highly suggest anytime you see "Meigs" and "food" mentioned, you capitalize on it. I've eaten several inexpensive pregame meals at Meigs' home games and have NEVER left hungry or disappointed. Meigs County has a very loyal following; a community pride; their teams have the best looking uniforms; and they're very graciuos host with the best cooks in the region.

If I wasn't going to attend the Central/Howard game, I'd be in Decatur Friday night myself.....for a good, hard-hitting football game, as well as the food!

Come on over Wreck.....we are playing on Thursday....

The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days. The football coach has a captive audience and can teach these lessons because the communication lines between himself and his players are more wide open than between kids and parents. We better teach these lessons or else the country's future population will be made up of a majority of crooks, drug addicts, or people on relief. - Paul "Bear" Bryant

Hats off to both coaches!

To the players, "Play like there is no tomorrow!"

Come on over Wreck.....we are playing on Thursday....

Thank you for letting me know that - I'll be there. Can you make sure I go through the food line before Mitch Vincent and Tim Jennings go through? I want to be sure there's some food left. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thank you for letting me know that - I'll be there. Can you make sure I go through the food line before Mitch Vincent and Tim Jennings go through? I want to be sure there's some food left. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your in luck....TJ is out of town .....but your on your own with the other one....he gets there early and stays late...

Your in luck....TJ is out of town .....but your on your own with the other one....he gets there early and stays late...

I can't believe TJ will miss a game! Well, wherever he is I assure you he won't go hungry. I think he told me last week that his granddaughter is having her first birthday party on Halloween. I figure he'll have plenty of black and orange to wear for the occasion!

Mitch hasn't missed many meals either. I like to tease them both because they're such great guys. Your community is blessed to have them!

Thanks coach, I mentioned it to him and he was going to think about it, we are going to talk more about his options when the season is over. We put everybody on hold at the beginning of the season so he could concentrate just on the season. He felt like with everything that had gone on during the summer, he needed to focus just on the team. I hope all is well with you and your family. Dennis said you guys were doing real good. Tell Cody I don't want to hear any ROLL TIDE crap either! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Jake said to tell you thanks for thinking of him.

Dave,

I totally understand that. If he has any interest please let me know soon. I can see Jake as a naval aviator. He has the look and mentality to be a good one. Good luck tonight. I really want to see this group go out as winners on the field because they are already winners in heart and life. Things are going really well here. Maybe you guys can make it down on the 7th to see us play. I am sure Cody will let you sit right beside him. LOL. Tell Jake to get after them for me. Wish I coudl get up there tonight, but we are playing a big game tomorrow night and I have to be here for practice. Thanks for all you have done for me and my family. Please keep in touch. Give me a call sometime.

The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days. The football coach has a captive audience and can teach these lessons because the communication lines between himself and his players are more wide open than between kids and parents. We better teach these lessons or else the country's future population will be made up of a majority of crooks, drug addicts, or people on relief. - Paul "Bear" Bryant

Hats off to both coaches!

To the players, "Play like there is no tomorrow!"

Amen,,,,, Preach it,,,,, 48 MINUTES TO PLAY A LIFETIME TO REMEMBER!!!!!!