Dyer County @ Crockett !

73choctawqb

Dyer County Fans, lets hear some predictions? This is a Crockett County vs Dyer County thread, not to mention Region/Rivalry game! I don't want to hear about the D-burg game or some freshmen game. Let's hear about this week! What do you think? What about the match-ups? Is ya'lls QB the real deal? Let's hear it.

QB's pass completion record ain't shabby!!! He can get the job done. Our defense has stepped up in the last couple of weeks and made improvements. On offense our kids are executing better...Medford a freshman has really stepped up,got Powell, Cashion maybe small in stature but the kid can get it done. No prediction from me though...I think it will be a tough game for both teams...both have had their share of injuries but keep battling. Get some more of ya'lls fans to post on here...doesn't seem to be alot of interest. GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With both teams coming off of a tough loss, it will be interesting to see how they respond. I look for DC to try to exploit the Cavs secondary early. If it works, could be a long night, but if the Cavs get pressure on the QB with some of the quickness on the D-line, it could get nasty. Should be fun to watch. I'll be there. Find me at the game "bigwooten"

With both teams coming off of a tough loss, it will be interesting to see how they respond. I look for DC to try to exploit the Cavs secondary early. If it works, could be a long night, but if the Cavs get pressure on the QB with some of the quickness on the D-line, it could get nasty. Should be fun to watch. I'll be there. Find me at the game "bigwooten"

Great points. I think Cavs MUST get pressure on QB. He has limited mobility (but a lot of guts). Trojans didn't take advantage of that. Had a different scheme in mind.

I also think DC MUST pressure Cavs's QB. Give him time and he seems to deal it around pretty well.

This one looks close to me . . . maybe in another OT game!

I'll be there 3. Give me a call or something. I think DC will pass alot. If the cavs stop it then i look for the cavs to win. I hope the cavs bring their A game. They cant play like they did against South Side.

Two starting Choctaws OUT WITH MONO....Tyler Webb and Seth Appleton...That is your starting center and starting guard plus your starting outside lb in Appleton...

Maybe DC should be their own M*A*S*H unit. Sounds like they need to keep their lips off the water bottles or quit smoochin' in the huddle. Team chemistry can go too far.

Maybe DC should be their own M*A*S*H unit. Sounds like they need to keep their lips off the water bottles or quit smoochin' in the huddle. Team chemistry can go too far.

Sounds like we got ourselves a Dr. Phil of the football board /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sounds like we got ourselves a Dr. Phil of the football board /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Good one. Seriously, high school athletes (notice you won't see it as much in college because the trainers harp on this subject) touch water bottles to their mouths way too often and it spreads germs and viruses. Too bad. Wrong time of year to have more kids checking into the infirmary.