sunbright vs coalfield

footballer2008

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good coach part remains to be seen, if he can swallow his pride this season and come back competitive next year then YES he is a pretty good coach. With the season they are having, I guess its a good thing they don't have a creek next to their practice field! I look forward to somebody commenting on the creek part who knows what I'm talking about.

i would think that coaching on four final four, two quarter final, and three undefeated teams would speak for how good of a coach he might be. oh i forgot coaching on a state champion ship team. what have you done?

i would think that coaching on four final four, two quarter final, and three undefeated teams would speak for how good of a coach he might be. oh i forgot coaching on a state champion ship team. what have you done?

I in no way was being disrespectful I just was referring to Rock and Coalfield. He's doing it on his own for the first time. All those accolades from Oneida were done as a part of a staff, even the co-head coach stuff. So don't make it sound like he led Oneida to the promised land on his own because I know better. What I mean is, lets see how he does next year, lets face it this year in no way meets the standards for Coalfiled.

Nope as of today there weren't any players that have quit. They're pretty upset about the loss last Friday, they should've beat Coalfield bad but they blamed it on the rain. You can't make excuses for a losss

oh i knew that couldnt of been true, i seen the game film and harriman came out strong, was a good game

Guest Shocker0

I in no way was being disrespectful I just was referring to Rock and Coalfield. He's doing it on his own for the first time. All those accolades from Oneida were done as a part of a staff, even the co-head coach stuff. So don't make it sound like he led Oneida to the promised land on his own because I know better. What I mean is, lets see how he does next year, lets face it this year in no way meets the standards for Coalfiled.

Coalfield is down this year. Give him a couple years. Last year he may have been able to make something happen, but this yera it was almost possible given the talent he inherited. You can't judge him by one year.

forgive me for taking it that way. but to say being a good coach has yet to be seen, and to talk about swallowing pride seemed a little disrespectful. i never said he was a head coach on those teams either. that is why i sad coaching ON those teams. a head coach is as only good as his staff at any level. Rock was a part of those very good staffs. he will get it turned around, from what im hearing it might already be in the right direction. they are a young team and will be somewhat younger next year. the future is bright fo coalfield. i dont know how much you know? rigth now, i would say not as much as you think you might.

forgive me for taking it that way. but to say being a good coach has yet to be seen, and to talk about swallowing pride seemed a little disrespectful. i never said he was a head coach on those teams either. that is why i sad coaching ON those teams. a head coach is as only good as his staff at any level. Rock was a part of those very good staffs. he will get it turned around, from what im hearing it might already be in the right direction. they are a young team and will be somewhat younger next year. the future is bright fo coalfield. i dont know how much you know? rigth now, i would say not as much as you think you might.

I agree...Good things will come to Coach Rock(Hoo-Rah) Henry.And yes I played for him for 4 years including the state Championship team you are talking about.I talked to him when he came up here this year to play Oneida and he said the word that describes it best.."transition".I hope he has a succesful coaching tenure there and gets the staff that he needs to run the show.He seems to be lacking on offensive calling.Could be because of the younger players and in-experience.Maybe he can get it worked out.I sure hope so.I hope for the best for him.HOOOOOO-RAHHHHHHHH

I will tell you this....I sure do miss those chocolate chip cookies his wife,Mrs Henry made.Them there were down right Delicious!!!!!

i dont know how much you know? rigth now, i would say not as much as you think you might.

As far as what I know about Coalfield football......its nothing. I know the same about Sunbright.... As far as knowing Coach Henry, I've known him for at least 36 years. I knew him way before the name "Rock" came along. I am curious to know if any of you know how he got that name and who gave it to him. It goes back to like 5th or 6th grade so good luck!

i dont know how much you know? rigth now, i would say not as much as you think you might.

As far as what I know about Coalfield football......its nothing. I know the same about Sunbright.... As far as knowing Coach Henry, I've known him for at least 36 years. I knew him way before the name "Rock" came along. I am curious to know if any of you know how he got that name and who gave it to him. It goes back to like 5th or 6th grade so good luck!

i have known him for at least 35 years. i was apart of those early 80's teams too. we also stayed under the same roof a few nights over the years, so i know him well too. none of that matters though. just try and have courtesy on how and what you post dude. that is all im saying.