Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

You might want to check out Johnson Co and Happy Valley, either of these 2 would kill those region 1 3a teams.

Yeah Yeah yall have the toughest schedule ever in the history of football we know, I cant believe that yall havent scheduled USC or Texas yet, everybody knows why your so loyal to Hampton and thats cool but the only people you ever give credit to for beating yall is either bigger schools that should, or the teams that have ended your season the last few years. Bottom line is there are better teams or a better team in your region this year and yall cant stand it, but thats ok we'll take our stroke of luck victory over yall and live with it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Yeah yall have the toughest schedule ever in the history of football we know, I cant believe that yall havent scheduled USC or Texas yet, everybody knows why your so loyal to Hampton and thats cool but the only people you ever give credit to for beating yall is either bigger schools that should, or the teams that have ended your season the last few years. Bottom line is there are better teams or a better team in your region this year and yall cant stand it, but thats ok we'll take our stroke of luck victory over yall and live with it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i dont think that is ever what we said at all.... what i said if hampton played unaka and jellico every week we would be undefeated... right????? right.... hampton is not #1 in region 1 and is not going to be...... hampton lost to cosby and they should have.....not meaning they are a better team but when you blow a 16 point lead and give 25 unanswered point you desirve to lose..... yea pouch kicks are part of the game..... plain and simple but when you dont have the ball the second half its hard to win....may cosby should do that more often....

cosby here is some advice do the same to grace.... its a good way to win....

i dont think that is ever what we said at all.... what i said if hampton played unaka and jellico every week we would be undefeated... right????? right.... hampton is not #1 in region 1 and is not going to be...... hampton lost to cosby and they should have.....not meaning they are a better team but when you blow a 16 point lead and give 25 unanswered point you desirve to lose..... yea pouch kicks are part of the game..... plain and simple but when you dont have the ball the second half its hard to win....may cosby should do that more often....

cosby here is some advice do the same to grace.... its a good way to win....

Thanks for the advice! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Now heres some for yall if Cosby wins and you win your second and play at home, if we lose it doesnt matter what you do you will go on the road, so it would behove you to want us to win as badly as that may pain you, then if you win you get the better playoff draw. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the advice! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Now heres some for yall if Cosby wins and you win your second and play at home, if we lose it doesnt matter what you do you will go on the road, so it would behove you to want us to win as badly as that may pain you, then if you win you get the better playoff draw. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea i already knew that...... update your stats......please.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea i already knew that...... update your stats......please.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What stat do I need to update, the only one would be the fact that we beat yall and Grace IF we win and that would help your playoff status. How can I state it more clearly for you? Let me know and I will be sure to do so. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What stat do I need to update, the only one would be the fact that we beat yall and Grace IF we win and that would help your playoff status. How can I state it more clearly for you? Let me know and I will be sure to do so. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this was knew after the cosby, hampton game.... it was knew long ago....

no, not hardly... hampton should have beat cosby but they couldnt recover a pouch kickoff.... grace has a better team than cosby.... and grace will beat them... but the MEC stands for Mountain East Conferance for region 1, 1A....

hampton had a great practice today and is ready for cloudland...

To quote everyone's favorite coach, "We (Hampton) are the best 5 loss team in the country."

See below for "favorite coach"

25 and pujo,

In all fairness, how long in advance do you make schedules for football. You can't wait till week 3 then schedule teams with better records to please you guys. Any, and I mean ANY 1A team that will schedule 3A teams for their non-region games is stepping up in my book. Can you honestly say that Hampton never schedules a weak out of region opponent?