Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

I would love for my future grandsons to play for him. Great minds think alike /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Little Michael may have been the most important Coach Hampton had last year,the reason being ,he could do it on the field. He knew what was going on at all times and he made sure people knew their assignments.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Michael may have been the most important Coach Hampton had last year,the reason being ,he could do it on the field. He knew what was going on at all times and he made sure people knew their assignments.

You are not the first person I have heard that from. I know he has a great work ethic too and have heard from some of the younger players on Hampton's team how he took them under his wing and gave much needed guidance.

As for the game tomorrow I say:Gooooooooooo Doggggggsssss

When ever Hampton plays I pull for them and my second favorite team is Cloudland. I have family from both. I pray that all players will be safe from any serious injuries and I encourage everyone to show good sportsmanship.

You are not the first person I have heard that from. I know he has a great work ethic too and have heard from some of the younger players on Hampton's team how he took them under his wing and gave much needed guidance.

As for the game tomorrow I say:Gooooooooooo Doggggggsssss

When ever Hampton plays I pull for them and my second favorite team is Cloudland. I have family from both. I pray that all players will be safe from any serious injuries and I encourage everyone to show good sportsmanship.

Were on the same page, I also agree Michael would be a good role model for the kids. Coaching can be alot more then merely winning ballgames. Alot of lifes lessons can come from playing sports. Disapline ,Hard Work and accountability,are 3 huge things that kids need to learn,those 3 will win you ballgames and also make you a winner in life.

You must have talked to my mama /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> She thinks there is no one like 'lil Mike and Adam Townsend. They both whipped me in shape.

Diddler, good luck to you guys as well, get ready for a hostile enviroment. Not a grat place to play.You will hear about 50 extra officials from the 1st play. Barring crazy stuff, I think you will win and its not even going to be all that close. Cosby does seem to have luck on their side this year. Its happened more than once.

Pujo! you makin your way to greenback friday?? its gonna be a dandy

coaching tip for cloudland pooch kick = bulldogs running away cloudland ball FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick of this we are better, we are great, you came to cosby and face it YOU GOT BEAT!!!!! tried my best to stay off hear. GO LANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHELTON 7 81 (i got 2 numbers 3 if you count flag football)

I can remember when Hampton only had 1 or 2 people on here chatting, Cloudland had tons of poople ,its goes with success.If Hampton struggles for a year or 2, they'll disapear. If Cloudland gets strong again,they'll be everywhere. People are proud when their team is doing well, when not ,they just want to ignore it. It comes and goes.

There are some that chat when it gets bad to. Those like Vader have nothing to say when we struggle. I think maybe he and the king are sippin somthin up there in the mountains. I'll bet they have to, to wash down all the crow they eat! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

like i said you have nothing to crow about since lunsford left.cloudland needs a coach to turn theme weak players in to football players they ara not one player but tipton kid that could play on hampton team.jc will call the dogs off after halftime 33_0

Get the point, idiot. I don't want to crow anymore regardless of the outcome. I'll leave the smack talking to you, eventhough I can't help but sometimes make fun of Hampton's dismal season. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There are some that chat when it gets bad to. Those like Vader have nothing to say when we struggle. I think maybe he and the king are sippin somthin up there in the mountains. I'll bet they have to, to wash down all the crow they eat! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they would come out of the woodwork if they your winning .this years team is the worst team they have had since byrd played.hampton is down this year of what they have been.still a lot better team then the landers .king to be a man you have to beat the man. come on over king i will wipe the tears away whoooooooo

Here it comes, I can hear it. You can hear the dogs a barkin. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Come on bulldogs lets hear it. Can you hear it zaz. Seems like your the only one listening. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here it comes, I can hear it. You can hear the dogs a barkin. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Come on bulldogs lets hear it. Can you hear it zaz. Seems like your the only one listening. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hear'em barkin. Runnin from them pooch kicks! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />