timbdp

DCA

Goodpasture

Greenbrier

Portland

Station Camp

White House

how will they finish?

I LOOK FOR IT TO BE BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND STATION CAMP AGAIN. WHITE HOUSE LOST ALOT BUT THEY HAVE SOME GUYS THAT GOT SOME QUALITY PLAYING TIME LAST YEAR THAT COME BACK. CHAD NEAL SHOULD BE THE BEST POINT GUARD IN THE DISTRICT THIS YEAR WHO CAN SCORE. CHASE NEAL IS A SOLID SHOOTER WHO NEVER STOPS HUSTLING. ROB POINDEXTER STARTED LAST YEAR AS A SOPHMORE THE LAST HALF OF THE YEAR. AUSSIE LIGHT GOT A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME LAST YEAR AND IS TOUGH DOWN LOW. OF COURSE STATION CAMP HAS JENKINS. MICHAEL PAYNE IS A GOOD POST PLAYER FOR THEM. DCA HAS A SOLID PLAYER IN BRADEN ANDERSON. PORTLAND DOESN'T HAVE MUCH FROM WHAT HEAR. DOMINIQUE ROE ISN'T PLAYING FROM I'VE BEEN TOLD. GREENBRIER GRADUATED 3 SENIORS THAT WERE SOLID PLAYERS. YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT GOODPASTURE BECAUSE OF NEW PLAYERS WHO COULD MOVE IN.

1- WHITE HOUSE/ STATION CAMP

3-GOODPASTURE

4-DCA

5-GREENBRIER

6-PORTLAND

• 3 weeks later...

I LOOK FOR IT TO BE BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND STATION CAMP AGAIN. WHITE HOUSE LOST ALOT BUT THEY HAVE SOME GUYS THAT GOT SOME QUALITY PLAYING TIME LAST YEAR THAT COME BACK. CHAD NEAL SHOULD BE THE BEST POINT GUARD IN THE DISTRICT THIS YEAR WHO CAN SCORE. CHASE NEAL IS A SOLID SHOOTER WHO NEVER STOPS HUSTLING. ROB POINDEXTER STARTED LAST YEAR AS A SOPHMORE THE LAST HALF OF THE YEAR. AUSSIE LIGHT GOT A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME LAST YEAR AND IS TOUGH DOWN LOW. OF COURSE STATION CAMP HAS JENKINS. MICHAEL PAYNE IS A GOOD POST PLAYER FOR THEM. DCA HAS A SOLID PLAYER IN BRADEN ANDERSON. PORTLAND DOESN'T HAVE MUCH FROM WHAT HEAR. DOMINIQUE ROE ISN'T PLAYING FROM I'VE BEEN TOLD. GREENBRIER GRADUATED 3 SENIORS THAT WERE SOLID PLAYERS. YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT GOODPASTURE BECAUSE OF NEW PLAYERS WHO COULD MOVE IN.

1- WHITE HOUSE/ STATION CAMP

3-GOODPASTURE

4-DCA

5-GREENBRIER

6-PORTLAND

1. station camp- john jenkins enough said. they get beat a few times in the district but not often (8-2)

2. white house- they lost gaines and barnes that was big. neal and light should step in. (7-3)

3. goodpasture- they probably recruited somebody in. i give them some w's on that fact. (6-4)

4. portland- portland will surprise people. watch matt estes surprise people. (5-5)

5. dca- they are always solid but lack a play maker (3-7)

6. greenbrier- not enough depth and talent but will make a splash by tournament time. (1-9)

players to watch: jenkins,neal, light, a goodpasture recruit, matt estes

top 5 games

white house vs. portland- always intense they hate each other

white house vs. station camp- these two teams have controlled the district the previous years

dca vs. goodpasture- whoopy t doo. two private schools i have to put them down or theyll cry.

greenbrier vs. portland- they almost got into it last year. blood is brewing.

station camp vs goodpasture- jenkins loves to show off his skills to these "money" schools

1. station camp- john jenkins enough said. they get beat a few times in the district but not often (8-2)

2. white house- they lost gaines and barnes that was big. neal and light should step in. (7-3)

3. goodpasture- they probably recruited somebody in. i give them some w's on that fact. (6-4)

4. portland- portland will surprise people. watch matt estes surprise people. (5-5)

5. dca- they are always solid but lack a play maker (3-7)

6. greenbrier- not enough depth and talent but will make a splash by tournament time. (1-9)

players to watch: jenkins,neal, light, a goodpasture recruit, matt estes

top 5 games

white house vs. portland- always intense they hate each other

white house vs. station camp- these two teams have controlled the district the previous years

dca vs. goodpasture- whoopy t doo. two private schools i have to put them down or theyll cry.

greenbrier vs. portland- they almost got into it last year. blood is brewing.

station camp vs goodpasture- jenkins loves to show off his skills to these "money" schools

BRADEN ANDERSON WILL BE ONE OF THE BETTER PLAYERS IN THE DISTRICT AND ROB POINDEXTER SHOULD HAVE A GOOD YEAR ALSO.