Maplewood vs. Stratford

60spartans

Some of the best HS games I ever saw was between these two teams. Although, that was a long, long time ago. I havent seen either play in 15 years, and that is just sad on my part.

Does anyone have any idea what the all time record in this matchup is?

I'm pulling for the Spartans, although I believe Maplewood will take this one.

sorry to hurt you guys feelings and tell you the truth but maplewood is goiing to win this gamne by a land slide. i expect #55 ramario cathy and the deffense to have a field day. i also expect cantrell to hacve his best game of the season going into the playoffs, he have let me down this year. but its crunch time and i have a feeling he will pay me and the rest off the cantrell fans back in the playoffs by taking us back to m-boro for the bowl. but as for this game.

mhs 48.........40 in the first half

shs 20........14 in the fourth quarter on the second string

and also i pick Kemonte Jackson (SF) for MR.4A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sorry to hurt you guys feelings and tell you the truth but maplewood is goiing to win this gamne by a land slide. i expect #55 ramario cathy and the deffense to have a field day. i also expect cantrell to hacve his best game of the season going into the playoffs, he have let me down this year. but its crunch time and i have a feeling he will pay me and the rest off the cantrell fans back in the playoffs by taking us back to m-boro for the bowl. but as for this game.

and also i pick Kemonte Jackson (SF) for MR.4A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good game maplewood took it easy and rested a few players.. way to go stay healthy .. and make it do what it do!!!

great halftime show ...classic !!!

man i wish i had my cam!!!!

He has thrown for many yards this season. That is what you have to do when you always play from behind. MR. 4A to a kid on a team with a terrible record. No disrespect to Mose Phillips but you probably think he is the coach of the year.

He has thrown for many yards this season. That is what you have to do when you always play from behind. MR. 4A to a kid on a team with a terrible record. No disrespect to Mose Phillips but you probably think he is the coach of the year.

Kemonte Jackson- The Mr 4A is a stretch, but he is an athlete with some potential. Interestingly enough, it's my understanding that this is only Kemonte's 2nd year to play football (at any level), and his FIRST year to ever play QB (as a JR, he was a backup WR). And he's a Senior.

Outstanding arm with a good deal more accuracy than most HS QBs, although his lack of experience reading defenses showed at times on the occasions I watched him. It didn't hurt his stats to have Bohannon and Fisher as his prime targets, either.

He's got upside for a D1AA, D2, or NAIA program that has the patience to let him develop.