Page vs Cheatham Co

timeflies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a huge game for both teams, what do you think the outcome will be. I think Page takes it!!!!

NOPE

CC 28 OR 35

Page 14 or 21

Could be even higher scoring than that. Cheatham definitely wins. 7 straight playoff berths on the line for CC. CC it seems always beats page in week 10to secure a playoff spot. Tonight will be no different. CC will probably elect to get back in the spread and air it out.

NOPE

CC 28 OR 35

Page 14 or 21

Could be even higher scoring than that. Cheatham definitely wins. 7 straight playoff berths on the line for CC. CC it seems always beats page in week 10to secure a playoff spot. Tonight will be no different. CC will probably elect to get back in the spread and air it out.

u are underestimating a team that has been hard to beat this year. I hope the players and staff dont think its going to be a gimme. Especially after u narrowly escaped last year by 3 at your place and with a page team that was alot worse

If Page is light on the penalties and old coach doesnt get conservative, page can take it

I am getting ready to leave for the game and I see that you take a shot at the coach and we have even started yet.

God, I hope he calls a great game and then I wonder if he gets any credit.....since you gave him absolutely ZERO for the last two wins during the last two weeks.

Here's to the Pats and Coach Daniels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!

u are underestimating a team that has been hard to beat this year. I hope the players and staff dont think its going to be a gimme. Especially after u narrowly escaped last year by 3 at your place and with a page team that was alot worse

yea a page team that has been hard to beat for the opponents that lose to page every season lol

however i do see them breaking cheathams playoff appearance streak.

34-14 Page!!! Like i said. underestimated. A domination by Page in all aspects.

I am getting ready to leave for the game and I see that you take a shot at the coach and we have even started yet.

God, I hope he calls a great game and then I wonder if he gets any credit.....since you gave him absolutely ZERO for the last two wins during the last two weeks.

YAY COACH DANIELS!!!!! YOUR FAN CLUB LOVES YOU!!!!!!

YAY COACH DANIELS!!!!! YOUR FAN CLUB LOVES YOU!!!!!!

I want to be the first to congratulate the Patriots and COACH DANIELS for an overdue appearance in the Playoffs.

I also got to meet DaCatfish and that was awesome to meet such a legend.....will he return?? Cheatham had a good year also and they hit like nobody's business as usual. Looked like Page wore them down

The final surprised me. However, the fact that the Pats have scored 130 points in the last three games is a testament to the game plans of Coach Daniels. I personally like his setup of how he uses the coaching staff. He has a coach in the tower who relays the play to a coach on the sideline and when he feels the need for imput...he says something. He allows the defensive coaches to do their job. He never gets shook up. His halftime adjustments for the last two games has been GREAT. I like the fact that he allows the younger coaches do the MOTIVATING of the players. He DELEGATES to get the most out of his staff. He ncoaches but also MANAGES the game.

They need to rest up and get ready ...for...probably Jackson Southside who has a 6' 5" QB that can throw the ball around. Some people in the secondary have to pick it up.

I am looking forward to Region 5 playing Region 6.....wonder if they have as many cupcake schedules as in prior years. Sure would love to see a sweep but most of all, I want to see Region 5 play well and represent the region

Congrats to the Patriots! I am not surprised of the Page victory but I am surprised that it happened by twenty. The Page defense must have played really well.

Congrats to the Cubs and staff for another strong year. Every team that plays Cheatham County respects how they play the game... hard nosed... the way football is meant to be played. The playoffs won't be the same with out you... I'm sure that will provide plenty of motivation for the offseason. As long as Finley is in charge, I bet Cheatham returns to the playoffs next year.