Page vs Cheatham Co

timeflies

If Page is light on the penalties and old coach doesnt get conservative, page can take it

we got the win. coach is awesome. you need to leave him alone. we feel like we can win against any team with him. yur just blake's mom and root for him and he hates it. it looks bad on the rest of us. yur a crybaby if things dont go yur way

we are comin together and we want parents to back all of us and coach. if you cant do that then plez stay home. whatever happens to our team leave coach alone

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we got the win. coach is awesome. you need to leave him alone. we feel like we can win against any team with him. yur just blake's mom and root for him and he hates it. it looks bad on the rest of us. yur a crybaby if things dont go yur way

we are comin together and we want parents to back all of us and coach. if you cant do that then plez stay home. whatever happens to our team leave coach alone

I dont have a kid on the team. the man has a tendency to get consevative. its a fact. hes done a great job recently. ill give him all the credit in the world for that. coaches get criticised....its a part of football. im proud to be a patriots fan win or lose. last nights game was very impressive

I agree that Page is a very good 4th seed and whoever we play will get a handful.

As far as Daniels is concerned, I think people should appreciate what he and his staff have done with a very small O line and general lack of size overall. This "ain't his first rodeo" and although anyone can be criticized, Daniels lets other staff members make decisions too.....even if it comes back on him.....he has broad shoulders and can take it.

When the season is over, I will share a few more items about the team and maybe some "fans" can be enlightened.

There is a VERY GOOD reason for him to be conservative sometimes....if you knew much about football...you could see it right in front of you.

If the Pats play Jackson Southside, be prepared to play on what is typically a poor field. Their team is full of athletes but can play undisciplined. They have a strong passing attack but I feel that we can do what we want on offense. .....of course none of this means anything if Southside loses to Lexington.

I want to be the first to congratulate the Patriots and COACH DANIELS for an overdue appearance in the Playoffs.

I also got to meet DaCatfish and that was awesome to meet such a legend.....will he return?? Cheatham had a good year also and they hit like nobody's business as usual. Looked like Page wore them down

The final surprised me. However, the fact that the Pats have scored 130 points in the last three games is a testament to the game plans of Coach Daniels. I personally like his setup of how he uses the coaching staff. He has a coach in the tower who relays the play to a coach on the sideline and when he feels the need for imput...he says something. He allows the defensive coaches to do their job. He never gets shook up. His halftime adjustments for the last two games has been GREAT. I like the fact that he allows the younger coaches do the MOTIVATING of the players. He DELEGATES to get the most out of his staff. He ncoaches but also MANAGES the game.

They need to rest up and get ready ...for...probably Jackson Southside who has a 6' 5" QB that can throw the ball around. Some people in the secondary have to pick it up.

I am looking forward to Region 5 playing Region 6.....wonder if they have as many cupcake schedules as in prior years. Sure would love to see a sweep but most of all, I want to see Region 5 play well and represent the region

yea but who were pages last three opponents??? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" not exactly top of the line defenses.

but i would also like to wish page luck in their first appearance in a while...because i would also love to see a region 5 sweep because that means another home game for giles, against the pats. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

yea but who were pages last three opponents??? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" not exactly top of the line defenses.

but i would also like to wish page luck in their first appearance in a while...because i would also love to see a region 5 sweep because that means another home game for giles, against the pats. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i hope u arent trying to discredit this team? you better believe theyre chomping at the bits to see Giles again. If i were you I wouldnt be so convinced the outcome would be the same as our last meeting.

Not sure, but with a 5-3a sweep,GC would probably see Marshall again.Either way it will be tough.

I think Page has its work cut out to move on. They will have to play a very solid game and the defense will have to be tip top.

All this talk about a future game needs to wait to see if it materializes. I am also hopeful for a 5-3a sweep

I want Page to do well. Region 6 has been weak for years and hardly any of their teams are interested in playing stronger caliber, BUT Jackson Southside is one of them. It sort of funny though they still managed to play three teams that did NOT win a game.

Page has played SIX teams that are in the playoffs

Not sure, but with a 5-3a sweep,GC would probably see Marshall again.Either way it will be tough.

No, he was right. In a Region 5 Sweep Giles County would host Page. That's the way I came up with it anyway. Maybe you're thinking about reseeding which they do not do after the playoffs have begun.