My 100th post!

rebelrebelman

Rebelrebelman you are truly a inspiration to me. I've known you for years and now it's time we joined forces on Coacht along with the "inner circle". You've made it to a great milestone of 100 posts, and soon i hope to be there as well. Keep up the good work and never forget where you came from.

Welcome to the Inner Circle. This is another class act. The Inner Circle is starting to become an elite group on CoachT. And you're right, doger. I'll never forget where I came from, out there on the streets. I fought the good fight. I'm proud to be where I am today.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats MHS82, you have true grit! You earned it, kid. And the Inner Circle is open to all respected members of the South community. The trustees of the circle obviously have to be w1ldcat and rebeltothecore. and that one guy who's signature is "life's a garden...dig it" I forgot your screennanme sorry but you're in, too. The Inner Circle will become the most respected and dominant force on CoachT!

RebelRebelman i've enjoyed reading all of your post they are what get me through the bad day's sometimes, and your 100milestone is a great achievement that i hope that ill be able to reach someday, and with the Rebel faithful inner circle i don't think theres anything on coachT that stands in our way to greatness /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Go Big Blue!

Congrats MHS82, you have true grit! You earned it, kid. And the Inner Circle is open to all respected members of the South community. The trustees of the circle obviously have to be w1ldcat and rebeltothecore. and that one guy who's signature is "life's a garden...dig it" I forgot your screennanme sorry but you're in, too. The Inner Circle will become the most respected and dominant force on CoachT!

This is truly a great honor. I just want everyone to know that I will never take membership of the Inner Circle for granted. This membership is not a right. It's a privilege that cannot be taken lightly. I will continue to fight off the cowards on here such was wacojaco, plowboy2, tricitiessportsfan, and Cap1. I do commend them for having the courage to get up off of the mat again and again as I continue to slap them right back down and kick dirt in their faces. Just know never to give up on your dreams because with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Thank you, Rebelrebelman!!

Welcome to the Inner Circle. This is another class act. The Inner Circle is starting to become an elite group on CoachT. And you're right, doger. I'll never forget where I came from, out there on the streets. I fought the good fight. I'm proud to be where I am today.

Rebelrebelman- it would be one of the greatest and most honorable moments of my life if a person of your stature would allow, or even consider me, to be a part of the inner circle. if that means just being a chief ambassador of franklin i would be more than honored and fulfill my duty to the best of my ability. however, if you do not feel it is the right time to allow me to be a part of such an elite club i will understand. maybe one day i will be able to associated with a legend like yourself. thanks rebelrebelman...for everything!

RebelRebelMan, (GirlyGirlyMan, as your brood respectfully knows you) the outpouring of goodwill is just simply astonishing--you, after only 100 posts, are the King and a Legend in your on Time. I am, though, a little concerned about this INNER CIRCLE and the direction it is taking, so I want you to speak to my concerns, so that I will know that the basic fundamental truths and beliefs of the INNER CIRCLE are protected and intact.

My Concern: The Inner Circle was formed around two (2) fundamental concepts. 1). Fair and "UNbalanced" analysis of football teams, games, and football issues in the Pactolus community and our weekly foes. To uphold the Rebel spirit of fairplay on the field and unfair, spoiled, insulting sportsmanship on the message board.

And more importantly, 2) that all members of the Inner Circle own and possess 2 things, a Rebel Cheerleading skirt and a Red&Blue Thong with Stars&Bars down the butt floss.

Alot of well-wishing people are jumping on the bandwagon and wanting, even claiming to be in the INNER CIRCLE, but until they've worn the thong and buttoned up the skirt and been there in the stands in the 30 degree weather, they have not yet earned the privilege. Let's do not waiver in our mission. Let's do not reduce our principles to a simple BlueJean here or a simple boxer briefs there. The force is with us. Stand Strong. INNER CIRCLE within the Rebel Nation.

Signed, SmartA__totheCore.

#100 for MHS82

We are proud to say that this is our 100th post on this wonderful site, CoachT. We're honored and a little shocked to be honest with you.We never thought in a million years that we would be standing here before you, posting for the 100th time. This is a milestone we'll cherish forever. We know many of you have also reached this milestone and we just wanna say God bless you, and now we know what it feels like to be one of you. You ask us, "What's it like, rebelrebelman and MHS82?" well guys, we gotta say, it's a little surreal.we don't know what to say. Or how to feel...except with excitment.

We wanna thank some people who helped us get here. All of the South and Maryville faithful who supported us and stood by us in this unbelievable season. we wanna thank all the people who started arguments with us, that made a bunch of posts happen. Even though we beat every single one of you in the arguments we had, we stand before you humble.we look forward to arguing with you in the future, which we will certainly win.

Well, there's not much to say really, except let's go win the conference! See you guys at post #200!!!

RebelRebelman & MHS82 aka "The 100 Club"

By God, you made it--------Job well done.

Rebelrebelman- it would be one of the greatest and most honorable moments of my life if a person of your stature would allow, or even consider me, to be a part of the inner circle. if that means just being a chief ambassador of franklin i would be more than honored and fulfill my duty to the best of my ability. however, if you do not feel it is the right time to allow me to be a part of such an elite club i will understand. maybe one day i will be able to associated with a legend like yourself. thanks rebelrebelman...for everything!

I like your enthusiasm and commitment. I think you have the attritbutes that rebeltothecore was talking about. I think you can hang with the best of 'em. My integrity rides on you living up the expectations that I set for you. I know you won't let me down. Welcome aboard!

RebelRebelMan, (GirlyGirlyMan, as your brood respectfully knows you) the outpouring of goodwill is just simply astonishing--you, after only 100 posts, are the King and a Legend in your on Time. I am, though, a little concerned about this INNER CIRCLE and the direction it is taking, so I want you to speak to my concerns, so that I will know that the basic fundamental truths and beliefs of the INNER CIRCLE are protected and intact.

My Concern: The Inner Circle was formed around two (2) fundamental concepts. 1). Fair and "UNbalanced" analysis of football teams, games, and football issues in the Pactolus community and our weekly foes. To uphold the Rebel spirit of fairplay on the field and unfair, spoiled, insulting sportsmanship on the message board.

And more importantly, 2) that all members of the Inner Circle own and possess 2 things, a Rebel Cheerleading skirt and a Red&Blue Thong with Stars&Bars down the butt floss.

Alot of well-wishing people are jumping on the bandwagon and wanting, even claiming to be in the INNER CIRCLE, but until they've worn the thong and buttoned up the skirt and been there in the stands in the 30 degree weather, they have not yet earned the privilege. Let's do not waiver in our mission. Let's do not reduce our principles to a simple BlueJean here or a simple boxer briefs there. The force is with us. Stand Strong. INNER CIRCLE within the Rebel Nation.

Signed, SmartA__totheCore.

I read and respect your mission statement for the Inner Circle. I assure you that it will be upheld honorably. In addition, I wanna stress a few points. The team formally known as "North" is known as the Mama's House Raiders. We're quick to put any Johnson County poster in their place; their fans say a lot of outrageous things. And as many of you know, the war between South and DB is a fierce one. Keep standing your ground against the Injuns. With w1ldcat on our side, DB's fight is pretty much nullified. Let's dominate this message board!

True hero, I now have someone to look up to. Thank you for paving the way with all of your outstanding work.

Rebelrebelman....

Only time will tell how you handle this kind of fame and power. Along with your charismatic personality and true leadership qualities come a great deal of responsibility. You could possibly lead this "inner circle" to greatness or a horrible demise. Many leaders have once stood at the same crossroads that you now face...how will you lead? Will you lead your herd as a good shepperd to greener fields and safety or will the power corrupt you and perhaps mislead your flock. I'm sure Jim Jones did not expect to serve Koolaid when he stood at this crossroad. Please be careful with your power.....it can be a very dangerous thing.