WARREN COUNTY COACHES

pioneer25

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, the big win over Cookeville will quite down the ones who wanted to fire the coach. The program is light years ahead of where it was in 04. Congrats on a solid yr with 3 wins in the region.

nobody has posted to FIRE anyone w.c. was finally prepared vs cookeville after 16 yrs and the CAVS didnt take advantage of 2 of 3 turnovers but the pioneer defense gets credit for that..GOOD LUCK PIONEERS

I wasn't asking that to be a jerk, I have just been away from the area for several years and was curious. As a former player I am very proud to see the Pioneers making the post season and really pumped they knocked off Cookeville! Way to go guys, keep working hard and go break some Patriot hearts!

You guys better keep the coaches that you have in football because :

1) At least they are in the playoffs ( see sorry women's basketball program)

2) Just who do you think you can afford to get to come there and replace the current staff.

good grief folks, the head coach beats Coffee county and Cookeville in the same year and has been competetive in MOST of the other games. Sorry to disappoint some of the so-called WC faithful BUT there is not a bumper crop of athletes from Dibrell, Irving College, Morrison and downtown McMinnville. Great kids just not D1 prospects/

Keep up the good work, players and coaches and naysayers turn your attention to the HORRIBLE job being done in the women's basketball area and make a change there first.