waverly regions will be

waverly tigers

harpeth indians

creek wood redhawks

fairview yellowjackets

montgomery central indians

cheatham co. bearcats ibelive that is there mascot

stewart co. rebels

and camden lions have started a petition to stay in our region so they don't have to go to west tennessee region, I believe they would be in the same region as milan, westview, huntingdon, and peabody.

waverly regions will be

waverly tigers

harpeth indians

creek wood redhawks

fairview yellowjackets

montgomery central indians

cheatham co. bearcats ibelive that is there mascot

stewart co. rebels

and camden lions have started a petition to stay in our region so they don't have to go to west tennessee region, I believe they would be in the same region as milan, westview, huntingdon, and peabody.

yes that is possible. Sycamore could be sent to the region east and north of nashville and camden could be brought in. Both schools are pushing hard to be put in this region. Hopefully, TSSAA will not cave in to both teams and make this a nine team region. Cheatham County Cubs I Believe

The word on 11AA is that Sycamore is going to be in the region with White House and Greenbrier. I haven't heard the Camden rumor, but that would make sense. It's a short drive for them to Stewart County and Waverly and Fairview, Creekwood and Harpeth aren't that far.

Cheatham is the Cubs in high school, the Bearcats in middle school.

I can't help but wonder why the TSSAA wouldn't go for a nice simple set up that actually makes sense and can be understood by the masses (dangerous thought). A lot of states have 4 classifications in the major sports (football, basketball, baseball/softball). It tends to group schools together fairly well in terms of enrollment. This three class system with a six-class system in football is stupid for so many reasons. But the TSSAA wants those $$$$$$$$$$ and will saturate the market to get as many as possible. What they may find is they don't make any more money once the officials are all paid. How much interest will a first round matchup between to 3-7 schools generate . . . and I'll just be one umpire's game salary it's coming next football season!!!!!!